Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$60
Official Site$60
Hotels.com$60
Priceline$60
Travelocity$60
eDreams$60
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2016

I was in a bind, had to find a room last min. Only place I could find. Cigarette smoke permeated the room, there was even a cig burn on one of the bed covers.
The Linens were very clean – so was the Hard bed. The bathroom was dated. Very glad we didn’t have to spend much time there – only to sleep and shower. I woke up to see a stink bug on the ceiling. Glad we only needed the one night. The gal at the front desk in the morning was very helpful and told us of a very good local place to eat.

Room tip: Bring extra pillows the only have small square ones on the bed. No fan setting on air unit either.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank fireflaim
Reviewed October 26, 2016

First and foremost, the bed was very comfortable....however, the next morning they were renovating a room upstairs and if my box spring looked like the ones they were removing...it made me sick to my stomach. The bathroom...just wow...the tub looked like it had not been cleaned in forever...stains and grime. Hopefully the renovations will help this hotel, but I wouldn't go back again to find out.

Room tip: The rooms with the blue doors are the ones that have been renovated
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2016

Did not price gouge with a one day advance booking on a popular weekend during Fall foliage and area college football. Other hotels did. Pros: Room large enough for two full beds and a round kitchen table. Cons: mold on the bathroom wall at the tub so did not shower. Beds were average and hvac worked well. Worth the price for its condition considering the seasonal demand.

Room tip: No elevators, so ask for first floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

Room was fine for my needs. Everything was clean and furnishings were perfectly adequate. The bed was very comfortable. Bathroom is functional, the shower pressure was very good, but the shower head is placed very low on the wall. I could not stand upright under it. Location is one exit beyond the main Staunton one. So, it is rather isolated with nothing around. Located right next to the highway. Although I could hear traffic noise, it really didn't bother me.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2016

The only thing on this side of the interstate. The other side also only has hotels. The motel is located beside a beautiful field. But it's also located right beside the interstate, so you do hear the interstate noise. There are gas stations and restaurants at the exits before and after this one. The motel itself has 24 hour coffee and hot water, a vending machine, and a microwave located in the lobby and not in your room. The room does not have a fridge or coffee maker. The room is quite outdated. Large tube tv. Extremely old ac unit. Old curtains and carpet. But the carpet was clean and I wasn't afraid to walk on it. Old table and chairs. The bed was slightly uncomfortable, the mattress felt old. And the pillows, they were thin and small. The 2 pillows on the bed would not equal the size of just 1 standard sized pillow. I actually had to go to Walmart and purchase a pillow for the weekend. The bathroom was clean, but old as well. The shower surround had nice, clean grout. The water pressure and hot water were excellent. The towels were extremely thin and barely dried my hair.

The hotel is undergoing renovations. They have a construction schedule located on the front door, which was not followed. They are supposed to start work at 9am on Sundays, but they started using drills and saws at 7:20am. Woke me right up. I was not happy. The outside is old and also undergoing construction. The stairs are external, as are the hallways. You will be subjected to the weather getting to your room. The parking is convenient, and you can park rather close to your room, even if you are on the second floor. There is the field beside the motel, and a pool in the courtyard. Seems like the perfect spot. I think once the renovations are completed, this will be a reasonable place to stay. The price wasn't bad considering you are getting the bare minimum. The staff was quick with check in and check out. I can't imagine staying here longer than just a weekend, so I wouldn't recommend it for more than that.

Room tip: Rooms do not have refrigerators. No elevator. Small tiny pillows, bring your own!
Date of stay: September 2016