Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$60
Official Site$60
Hotels.com$60
Priceline$60
eDreams$60
Travelocity$60
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2016

With AARP- the best price in the area! The beds are comfy! It is only 5-10 mins. to Staunton and the Walmart. The staff is very friendly and I always love the bold coffee. Some rooms have mountain views. Rooms are good size!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2016

I stayed at this Motel 6 for one night while traveling through Virginia on my way to Tennessee. I chose it because of its price -- $56 including taxes -- and close proximity to Interstate 81. I booked over the phone the day before and the receptionist wasn't necessarily rude but was more unprofessional on the phone, answering "yup" to some of my questions. As others have noted in their reviews, the rooms were nice but definitely far from spotless in terms of cleanliness. I found long hair throughout the bathroom, including one long strand around the tub faucet (how do you miss that when cleaning?). The pillow cases had stains on them and the bed sheets has tears and burn holes. Motel 6 is a billion dollar company, I'm sure they could get this branch some new linens. The tv channel guide, which was just a piece of paper with the channels listed, was all crumpled and torn. This kind of thing isn't a bit deal but it is something that the guests notice. Overall I would stay at this Motel 6 again strictly because of its cheap price and location.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

Positive is it was cheap. I wasn't expecting the ritz for that price.

A few negatives which I'm sure you could get over but they were just annoying!

Toilet didn't flush properly or refill
Half a roll of toilet roll in the room-haven't been to many places where they don't give a "spare"
A king size bed with 3 half size flat pillows that cover half the width of the bed-there's no point having a king size if you only have pillows the width of a double. They were also very flat which gave me a bad back.
Beetle like bug was there to welcome us when we arrived but I guess that can't be helped in an older building on the ground floor.
You could hear everything from the room next door
It felt a little sketchy at night, with a police car circling around with his lights off looking for something
Close to road so you could hear trucks all night

But aside from all that, we did only pay $55 for the night so that is the bottom line. Would have just been nice to use the toilet without having to ration the paper!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank meeshnips
Reviewed June 24, 2016

For only $60 with taxes and fees this place was great. We were looking for a low cost place to lay our heads for the night after a long day in the car. The rooms were spacious with new tile flooring and very comfortable bed. Front desk employees were friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Be aware there are no restaurants or gas stations directly near this location but there are plenty of options one exit away.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank krisveil
Reviewed June 24, 2016

Call before you reserve a room - I found out the hard way that they can often get you a cheaper price if you call them directly than if you reserve online, even through other travel sites like Priceline. Staff were more than polite and helpful. Front Desk service was very fast and efficient. It was a holiday weekend so there were lots of people trying to check in at one time, but the woman at the front desk was so fast I only had to wait a few minutes! Our room was clean, nicer looking than I expected, and very comfortable. Rooms with king beds have a mini-fridge and microwave. It was also a very convenient locations for getting to multiple grocery stores and Wal-mart and for getting to either Waynesboro or Staunton. Very convenient on/off for the Interstate as well. Easy to find. My only disappointment was that the pool was not yet open for the season. Great deal, by far the cheapest prices in the area. Will stay again if I am nearby!

Date of stay: May 2016