“Outstanding 3 Course Meal with Wine”
Review of Aioli

Aioli
Ranked #4 of 140 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Excellent 3 course meal with a wine pairing with each course. The Caesar salad was delicious, our surf and turf was outstanding and the chocolate mousse was out of this world. Please stop by on a Tuesday through Saturday evening to enjoy a fabulous meal. A bonus...Emily, Karen and Madeline are wonderful baristas and servers!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

We only had one evening in Staunton so my husband read some reviews and the local brochure and selected Aioli for our dinner. They did not disappoint. It was a cold February evening and there were not many people out but we walked up from our hotel and enjoyed a wonderful meal. We shared one Tapas, my husband ordered the paella Tapas and I had the Surf and Turf. Everything was delicious and perfectly made. The price was more than we normally spend on a weekday meal but the value was excellent.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We had high hopes for this place after reading and hearing recommendations. Walked in that evening on time with our reservation, and were pleased with the decor, lighting, vibe, etc.. Hostess informed us to follow and informed that we would be sitting in the back. Not a good place. It was a very bright, sterile room that looks to be from a patio from an episode of the Golden Girls if they chose not to hang any artwork. The restaurant was busy, which I can work with, but the servers were oblivious to most of what was going on around them. All of that aside - the food was very good. Mussels, wonderful.. Quail, mouth watering. Highly recommended, but perhaps not on a weekend or concert night.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I went with my Sister, my husband, and our 4 kids, 3 of which are teens, one is a toddler. We waited for almost 2 hours for our food to come out, when we got it it was a incomplete order, they still charged us for appetizers that came out with the meal... my toddler had waited so long he began to fuss and I had to go wait in the car with him and without dinner. They did not take my dinner off even though I never saw it. The waitress was rude when we explained we had been waiting there too long. We live in the area but are never going back.

1  Thank Crystal M
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My parents and I enjoyed a fantastic experience at Aioli on Christmas Eve. The food is fresh and delicious and superbly presented, and the staff was thoughtful and attentive. One of the best dining experiences I've had in Staunton, and I've had quite a few. I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough and I plan to return often.

Been to Aioli? Share your experiences!