“Made my Christmas Merry!”
Review of Aioli

Aioli
Ranked #10 of 131 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Staunton, Virginia
“Made my Christmas Merry!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My parents and I enjoyed a fantastic experience at Aioli on Christmas Eve. The food is fresh and delicious and superbly presented, and the staff was thoughtful and attentive. One of the best dining experiences I've had in Staunton, and I've had quite a few. I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough and I plan to return often.

Lexington, Virginia
“Glad We Went Back”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a great dinner after a movie. They have both entrees and tapas. We really enjoyed the Moraccan carrot soup, special Brie and pear tapas, risotto and chocolate mousse.
BTW I do not give 5 stars unless REALLY special!
I recommend Aioli to anyone passing thru Staunton and will return soon.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jim J
Petersburg, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellence in Food”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Not only was the server extremely polite and professional, the food was impeccable. My fiancé had perfectly seared duck breast and the meal was cordially modified for the sides to accommodate her allergy. The Baba Ganoush was tremendous and I can see why this is a sought after tapas restaurant. We had traveled over 3 hours to visit this place and were pleased that our time and money were well served. Next visit, I plan to bring some friends to help pack out the restaurant with. This is a must see in Staunton, VA.

Virginia
“TAPAS in a small town”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I had not been to Aiolis for ages and went again and can say that it was terrific. We sat at the bar and enjoyed the company of another couple we knew who were off to a film. This is a good place to go to have just one smallish dish or several - that is the best thing about tapas - you don't have to eat a huge amount. We plan to return soon.

• Visited October 2013
Pennsylvania
“A Jewel for Foodies and Families”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My wife and I just stopped in Staunton, VA on our way to NC. The owner of the Frederick House B & B recommended Aioli. What a delightful experience. After ordering a bottle of Virginia Chardonnay, we sampled the homemade bread before tasting our tapas selection, roasted butternut squash soup and white truffle oil risotto. Wow! Both had excellent presentation and taste. We have sampled risotto at fine restaurants worldwide and Aioli's is one of the best. On to the entrees' where I.had the house ravioli and my wife had the grilled pork chop with sliced apple and green mustard demi glaze. The ravioli was fresh hand made and the sauce on the pork chop was superb. We offered our compliment to the chef, Siad,, who stopped by to check on our dining experience. This place is perfect for foodies but has enough variety for families as well. will definitely stop again.