“Third time around and just as good as the first.”
Review of Aioli

Aioli
Ranked #4 of 140 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We often pass through Staunton on our way to N.C. This is our third visit to Aioli and we will return. Two of us had the Salmon special and I had the seared tuna special. All excellent. The salads are excellent, service is very good and best of all, the classic creme brulee is one of the best we have had anywhere. Well worth your visit.

2  Thank nolantho

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Waited 5 minutes for host to greet us at the door, then we waited another 15 minutes for waiter to great out table. No one ever came and we ended up walking out. I was very disappointed!!!

7  Thank Peter_va
Reviewed June 8, 2012

This restaurant has great ambiance. We sat at the bar area and ordered food to take back to our B&B. The bar tender was very nice and allowed me to try several wines before selecting one. We enjoyed the drink and then got our food. I was across the street and into the car when I realized my soup was missing. I ran back to get it and by the time we got back to the B&B (3 blocks away) my soup was cold as was all of our order. However even cold the food was really good. I had cold lentil soup and some asparagus. He also had some hummus. Everything was really yummy aside from my soup. I did eat it cold. My advice is eat in the restaurant. We would go back because it was very good.

1  Thank Wandersbychoice
Reviewed June 8, 2012

My husband and I went to Aioli based on a recommendation from the Frederick House. Just wonderful. We basically surfed the menu and selected different tapas plates to share and were never disappointed. We had scallops, risotto, marinated olives, paella, salads and more. We're not wine drinkers so I can't comment on the wines but other tables had bottles and didn't seem disappointed. The service was smooth, great suggestions from our waitress, and THE BEST, we chatted with the chef Saied about his risotto! I've tried to make at home with minimal success - his was phenomenal - chewy, creamy and cheesey all at the same time. Definitely a must-visit in Staunton!

2  Thank cleverstar75
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We just finished the most fantastic dinner at Aioli in Staunton, VA. On the recommendation of the Fredrick House where we stayed, we went to Aioli. My husband is gluten intolerant and needs special consideration, and I am just plain picky. The chef was totally accommodating, adjusting our meals for us. The dinners came to us beautifully dressed and OMG the flavors were amazing. I had the steak which melted in my mouth. My husband had scallops and shrimp tapas which were large but not many. The flavors were fantastic. I didn't think it could be better till they brought desert and I couldn't stop smiling. My husband had the creme brule which was great, I had the white chocolate mouse with raspberries that was out of this world. Our server was the most delightful young lady and the whole experience was wonderful. I only wish I lived here, I would dine there every day!

2  Thank Marcia G

Been to Aioli? Share your experiences!