“Great!”

Ranked #17 of 131 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: we offer buffet as well as dinner menu . this is fine dine indian cusine which is located at the heart of staunton downtown.
Waynesboro, Virginia, United States
“Great!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I've been here a few times and I really appreciate such high quality Indian food!

The service is quick and kind every time that I've gone in, and the range of dishes is superb! I adore korma, and this restaurant makes a fantastic one with some sort of bits of dried fruit that really is a treat.

The tandoori isn't exactly what I'm used to and came off a little dry, but I also ate it as leftovers (Yes, I ordered another meal to take home!)

The naan, both paneer and garlic, is stupendous!

Visited January 2013

San Francisco, California
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Cute place...great food... good wine...right in the heart of downtown. We were quite surprised to find such a good Indian restaurant in Staunton

Visited January 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent and Friendly!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I had never had Indian food before, however the owner made us feel right at home and described the menu to us. The service was excellent and the food was astounding! Would definetely recommend!!

Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Very surprising, inviting”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We had the lunch buffet, fresh, good naan, service very pleasant, nice atmosphere, appears to be good stop for lunch or dinner for good Indian dining...

Waynesboro, Virginia
“Inviting India”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This restaurant was amazing! I was a bit skeptic at first about trying Indian at first. I thought it might be too spicy, hot, but it was spicy flavorful! Such a great atmosphere and awesome wait staff. It's a must try!