“Excellent food and service”

Byers Street Bistro
Ranked #4 of 135 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Byers Street Bistro is my new favorite place in Staunton for food and drinks! The Shrimp and Grits were amazing and the mixed drinks were perfect as well. Our server was polite, attentive and professional. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Came with a group of four. We were seated upstairs, which was a blessing because they had such an active and loud bar scene. The food was good, and they had some creative appetizers that could be shared.

The menu is varied and we would all return. The meal was a little pricey, but we had wine to run up the cost. I will return.

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Sandwiches are the best in town! The southwest wrap and the turkey ciabatta are my personal favorites. Good service, cool atmosphere. They do not honor happy hour when dining upstairs which is kind of annoying if that's the only seating open.. All in all great spot!

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here Sat night. Food was fantastic as was our service! I had a filet cooked perfectly! Cammy, our server, was excellent and very attentive!! Def check this place out!!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I had the Turkey Chiabatta and it was EXCELLENT! The chiabatta was amazing and the turkey was super flavorful and definitely fresh! The bacon was crisp, tomatoes fresh and just the right amount of mayo. This was the perfect sandwich. The pasta salad as a side, was also excellent, which was a pleasant surprise. It was light and creamy and I loved the bits of celery and red peppers, as well as the tangy dill dressing. The peanut butter pie for dessert is homemade and AMAZINGLY decadent! The chocolate ganache was thick and so good! I love peanut butter pie and it's hard to find (even here in VA where we have many peanut farms!). Our server was friendly and very quick. He did an excellent job of keeping our water filled and checking in on us without being annoying. The price was decent and the atmosphere was fun. I would definitely go there again!