“Go see Jill!”

Mugshots Coffeehouse & Cafe
Ranked #6 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Staunton
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Excellent coffee, baked goods, and the most wonderful barista named Jill! We sat for two hours catching up on their free wi-fi and meeting all the locals.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stayed in a place that had a kitchenette and went to Mugshots for coffee and juice each morning. The servers were great, the coffee hot and good and the juice was cold. What more could you want?

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I had an Americano waiting for my train - Amtrak station is a block away and they offer a 10% discount for train riders. My drink was perfect. I noticed too late that they offer single origin pour-overs, with genuine freshly roasted beans. I did purchase some beans for home and cannot wait for the morning! Pleasant shop, relaxed atmosphere, nice place to sip and read. I had a doughnut - a little dry - but I never judge a coffee shop on their food - I want great coffee and this place has it.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

This is a great place to sit and people watch, or take in a hot cup of your favorite brew and a delicious snack before or after a Shakespeare play. friendly staff, good background music, and shelves full of books to look at while you pass the time. very comfortable.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Great place for an early morning cup of coffee (I think they open up before any of the other shops in downtown Staunton). I particularly like the fact that they have gluten-free pastries and frequently a gluten-free soup at lunch time.

1  Thank Margaret R