“Great food”

The Pampered Palate Cafe
Ranked #17 of 129 Restaurants in Staunton
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Virginia
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

I have dined here many times. The food is delicious and the service is friendly and fast. I usually have the half sandwich and a cup of soup with fruit which is more than enough. I love it...

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Brenda S

Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
“A Favorite Summertime Dinner on Fridays!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

As my husband and I are both retired, we don't join the lunch bunch who flock to the Pampered Palate for their midday meal. But we do enjoy eating dinner there on Fridays, the only day of the week that the PP is open for that meal. There are certainly wonderful hot dishes for the cold weather months, including homemade soups, quiches, and potatoes with a wide variety of toppings. But my favorite time to go there for dinner is in the summer months. When it is very hot and humid, even with air conditioning, a cup of their marvelous gazpacho and a sandwich with either fresh fruit or chips (I select fruit) make for a refreshing evening meal. ALL of the sandwiches are excellent, but my favorite is the club sandwich. I have also had the Gyro and chicked salad, both excellent.

We recently wanted a PP meal prior to going to the movies on a night when they were closed for dinner. So the ever helpful and accommodating staff there made us a box meal to go which we ate later at our normal dinner time. The sandwiches were just as fresh as those we eat in the restaurant as they had packed the delicious and unique sauces in a separate small container. Everything was as delicious as always! They will also pack for picnics or to eat on the road or train, which I would highly recommend.

• Visited May 2012
Roanoke, Virginia
“Fresh and Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

Great food and service! Always a treat. Live the oatmeal cookie!

Emory, Virginia
“Great for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

Try this friendly little cafe in the heart of downtown. We loved the chunky chicken salad. Other imaginative dishes on the menu.

Visited June 2012
Vancouver, Washington
“My meal was amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

A Veggie Burger wrap with mixed in spicy guacamole. Tasty. Great pricing. Healthy food. My mate had the quiche and is a regular.

Visited June 2012