“Excellent, inexpensive Italian food”
Review of MARIA'S

MARIA'S
Ranked #42 of 131 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent, inexpensive Italian food”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stopped here on our way up to NY. Our family of 5 was filled with very good food for $25. Kids all ordered pizza slices and they loved the sausage! We ordered subs (chicken parm and eggplant parm) and I had a side salad. I couldn't finish my sub it was so big. Will stop again on our way back from our trip.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank rockettmom

Virginia
“Solid Italian”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Its just good basic italian and not overpriced. The sauces were good and the noodles were al dente. So, worth a visit if you are in the area.

Visited May 2013
Christiansburg, Virginia, United States
“Wonderful food and employees”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I usually go to another restaurant while I am in the area but went to Maria's to try something new. They have a variety of foods to choose from even if it isn't Italian and their employees are helpful in offering suggestions in case you don't know what to get. Their parking lot is a little small but can still parking on the side or even get food to go through their drive-thru.

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“ok place.”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had fabulous tomato soup there, but that is all.
I ordered chicken parm, and my DH had a saltimbocca dish.
We had to change dishes, he hated his, but I did not.
Try the the Mill st place,

• Visited May 2013
Staunton, Virginia
“Wonderful homemade Italian meals”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Delicious! The homemade breads and the red sauce are best ever! Quick, the right price and very nice, friendly servers. A great place for a quick lunch, lots of locals and easy in and out parkng. Also pasta. Never had a bad meal there!

Been to MARIA'S? Share your experiences!