“Service beyond normal”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
New Market, Va
“Service beyond normal”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have celebrated several family occassions at Emilio's . The food was always deicious, the atmosphere calm and quiet, the wait staff attentive. What has prompted this review was the special service I received. I left a small and seemingly insignificant envelope on the table when I left the restaurant. When I called the next day and requested it be mailed to me and it was done, without question. Thanks for saving a precious package for me and for mailing it to me. I will continue to celebrate at Emilio's.

• Visited March 2012

Womelsdorf, Pennsylvania
“Great Italian food!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Nice selection of Italian meals from pasta to steaks and seafood and veal. Second visit and have not been disappointed.

Visited December 2012
Roanoke, Virginia
“beautiful, yummy”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Ate here last night, great service, great food, and lovely atmosphere! I had the fillet, my husband enjoyed a seafod pasta dish that was on special. we will definitely dine again!

• Visited December 2012
Laurel Park, North Carolina
“Italian on Beverely”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Lunch was very nice. Large menu of classic dishes. Soups where very nice (Italian wedding, Mushroom). The sauce on the chicken Francias and Picata was well done, with just the right amount of lemon - not over powering. Service was a bit slow (only 1 server for dining room); but still faily paced.

Visited November 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“Food good, service needs work”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Food pretty tasty although bread very bland.

Kept having to ask for things & waiter stacked plates in front of me as she was clearing and managed to drop knife in my lap. A bit too expensive for such amateur service

• Visited November 2012