“Yummy!!!”
Review of Shenandoah Pizza

Shenandoah Pizza
Ranked #18 of 137 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My husband and I had the Hersey's tire pizza and a salad. If you like pesto, you will like this pizza. The restaurant was very busy so I would advise you to get there early.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Went there as a 'date night' with my boyfriend. I've lived in the Staunton area my whole life and have been told that Shenandoah Pizza is an amazing place to eat.. So, we had to try it out. We were torn between 2 pizza's; so when the waiter told us we could have half and half, we were thrilled. He got the Shenandoah and I got the skyline pizza. They were both delicious but I LOVED the skyline. With a white sauce, spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella, bacon, and smoked Gouda.. How could you go wrong? Will definitely be eating there again!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Decided to give the place a second chance; GLAD we did. Second time was a charm. Good Bluegrass trio and great white pizza with sunflower seed Parmesan cheese wheat dough. Relaxed no rush atmosphere. Don't be scared to try one of their gourmet pizzas.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Honestly, loved the space. We had a wonderful waitress who was also the manager. The pizza was just ok, no flavor per se (aka no sauce), and took close to 50 mins to come out (son is diabetic, so post shot, that is an issue)- they were however great about it, and brought him other plain pizza when his arrived w/basil and oregano on it (11 yr olds just dont "cotton" to that); so it was handled very well; just wish the pizza had a little more "character".

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We have been here on several of our trips. We usually share a salad and pizza. The food has been good, the waitstaff is friendly. Low pressure place to have a casual meal when you are tired from traveling.