“Awesome burger, you won't leave hungry!”
Review of Five Guys - CLOSED

Five Guys
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

This was my first ever trip to a five guys and I had been dying to try. I was pleasantly surprised. The employees were friendly, the place was loud but clean, and you get plenty of food. I got a little cheeseburger and it was not little. Got a large fry to split and it was enough for 4-5 people. You can definitely split a regular fry with someone else. I would come back again.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

On our yearly summer trip to North Carolina, we always stop at Five Guys, since we discovered that they have an outdoor terrace with shaded tables. We travel with our pampered cat Arthur, and it is too hot to leave him in the car. We always have a great meal, and Arthur (in his carrier) can eat with us. Everyone is happy!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Very attentive staff, yummy food and huge portions. This is the best around. Peanuts in the shell are good as well.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

They give you lots of food and it is pretty good. I think it is kind of expensive for what you get, but the servings are huge. They give you peanuts to eat while you wait. It is kind of fun for an every now and then kind of thing.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

By now, most of you have heard of Five Guys. They're all good and this is no exception. The place is like going back in time...diner-style. Good burgers, fries and friendly staff. We tend not to eat burgers & fries that often, but when we do, this is a reliable, friendly place to dine.