Comfort Inn
Best Western Staunton Inn(Staunton)(Great Value!)
$109
$93
Days Inn Staunton South(Staunton)(Great Value!)
$59
Quality Inn & Suites(Staunton)(Great Value!)
$99
QualityInn
$64
Sleep Inn Staunton(Staunton)(Great Value!)
$86
$115
$129
  • Pool
Olde Staunton Inn(Staunton)(Great Value!)
$78
$139
$132
Hotwire.com
$140
Official Site
All reviewswaffle housefree popcornhomemade biscuitswhirlpool roomfront desk staffparking lotno reservationbeds were comfortableyogurthard boiled eggsstay there againthe entire staffthe breakfast areavisit familyoff the highwaynothing fancythe room was nice
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Second time I have stayed here. Enjoyed both times and intend to go back I had reservation and had driven through the night, I had intended to stop long before I got to Staunton but just kept pushing through. Upon my arrival I told the desk clerk I had a reservation for that evening but was there anyway I could check in and get a room at 7:00 AM. Surprisingly it was no problem, the clerk checked me in I went and took a good 3 hour "nap" got up and completed my business in Staunton and came back and got a great night's sleep. I have seen people complain about the trains. Neither time I stayed here was that an issue as they on rumble by (at least when I heard them) after 8: 00 so not sure what the big deal is.
it may be a little rough around the edges but a great stay overall.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Adam56
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Our stay at the comfort inn located in Staunton,VA was enjoyable. The young man at the desk, Chris Nicely, was polite and professional. He was very helpful and respectful. The room was clean and quiet. We have been here before and will return.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank happyinlove08
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Be aware that this hotel is next to a train track. Good points are that it's pet friendly, and the free breakfast is good. The front desk clerk at check in uttered about two words the entire process. Not friendly or engaging. He was more interested in what was on TV and the Internet.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 13, 2012

We stayed here for one night on a trip down south with our 2 dogs. The front desk clerk was somewhat friendly. He seemed a bit annoyed that hotels.com had made an error or something like that. The room was ok, a bit dated but relatively clean. The hotel was fairly empty so it was very quiet. Breakfast was pretty good with a large selection. Right off I81 if you are traveling on it. Overall it was ok. I think there could be better in the area for around the same price.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I have stayed at this Comforti Inn previously, and never hesitate to return. Amy on the front desk was personable and seemed ganuinely glad that I had decided on their motel. The room was spotlessly clean, but a little worn in places. It was by no means shabby, but this is an older motel and is showing some signs of it's age. The bathroom was small, but adequate.The room had a complimentary microwave and fridge. I did not use the wifi this trip but have found on previous trips that it worked well. Mattress and bedding were all comfortable and the TV was more than adequate. The room was quiet and I never heard another sound all night

Breakfast is the typical affair, but again the area was clean and staffed. There is a Waffle House restaurant at the other end of their parking lot if you want something more for breakfast.

All in all, a good job by the manager and staff and I will stay there again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank gramps-nanna
Mid_AtlanticMichele, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. Guest feedback is extremely important to us. It is gratifying to hear that we have been able to earn your loyalty in selecting our hotel for repeat visits. So glad to know that our staff expressed genuine appreciation for your stay!

We are pleased to offer the amenities you mentioned as well as others - in room microwave, fridge, coffee maker and comfortable bedding. We very recently added a brand new fitness room to list of amenities. Our complimentary hot breakfast buffet has been enhanced in the last few months to better meet (and hopefully exceed!) guests expectations.

Thank you again for your kind comments - we look forward to your next visit!