“Excellent managed hotel with a great staff.”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Staunton
Reviewed April 22, 2011

The staff makes you fill right at home.I received help from the manager[Jewel].Stacey was able to help me with everything i need the front desk was great .The head of housekeeping Nancy made sure all my rooms was well taken care of since I have been staying here with my colleagues.From April 4,2011 to April 22,2011.

Room Tip: The king suites.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank letitride331

Reviewed April 11, 2011

We got there it was 11:30pm- midnight on a Friday night and it was our family staying there. I have a 5year old and a 14year old. The girls at the front desk were just very nice... My 5year old was sleeping when we got there and was obviously tired. The girls at the desk asked us if we would like a snack before going to our room. When we said no that we were fine they asked my son (the 5year old) if he wanted anything... They got him a cup of milk to go with some oreos that he had. While staying there we ended up showing up late for their breakfast that they serve in the morning multiple time and they were so great they completely let us sit and eat as long as it was available:) and the food was great! I have stayed at places were I have tried to go and even grab a piece of fruit from the breakfast place just a few minutes after close and they were like no we are closed. I must say I am very please with this Comfort Inn and would stay here again and again!

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Billiejo1975
Reviewed January 10, 2011

This hotel is 1/2 way from Cordova, TN to our home in NJ. Advertised in a brochure from at a Virginia Welcome Center for a reasonable price lower than the AAA rate. Hotel is off Exit 222 on I-81. Rooms are clean, comfortable beds and the breakfast offerings are good and the area is well kept. There is no highway noise but near plenty of places to dine. Well worth the stop.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TAS52
Reviewed January 3, 2011

This Comfort Inn was notable for its friendly, helpful staff. They were especially attentive to keeping the coffee hot and fresh at the breakfast buffet and being sure that the juices and food remained full and appealing.

The housekeeping people were friendly and efficient and did a good job with cleaning the room and restocking necessary items. The room had all the amenities our group of four needed. The microwave worked well for popping corn.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Willie047
Reviewed December 22, 2010

This is by far the worse hotel in the Choice Hotels chain. On arrival the heating unit in our room was not working. The manager attempted to get it working but was not successful, since we were settled in for the night he provided us with a space heater. The worse is yet to come! When we decided to turn in for the night my wife turned down the sheets to find many small insects on the sheets and pillows (not sure if they were bed bugs), if that was not enough, there was human hair on the sheets.
The manager immediately provided us with a different room which we completely inspected before accepting. If we were not so tired we would have left the hotel and found a different one.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2010

I have been staying at this hotel for over 3 months for business. So far the hotel and staff have been great. The rooms are clean and well maintained! The staff has been friendly and very helpful through out my stay. This is not a five star hotel with a resturant, bar, and room service....so don't expect that! I am very satisfied with my stay and plan to remain here through may. This hotel does stay nearly full all week long so I would recommend booking your room in advance.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank davisracing
Reviewed November 10, 2010

Some friends and myself was passing by and decided to stay here i would call it the best comfort inn that i have ever stayed in Clean Rooms and the staff is wonderful and they are located right off of the highway. they Really do live up to there "We Love Guest"

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends