Hampton Inn Staunton
Quality Inn & Suites(Staunton)(Great Value!)
$99
$105
$101
$125
$93
Sleep Inn Staunton(Staunton)(Great Value!)
$103
Travelocity
$155
$140
Official Site
All reviewsfront deskred lobsterwould definitely stay here againroom was cleanking suitethe breakfast areagreat roomgas stationgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastexcellent staynext morningoatmealeasy accessstaff was friendlyoff the highwaywe've stayed
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Very nice facility. Helpful and courteous staff. We were upgraded to a suite which was very comfortable. The heat and air conditioning worked better than most without the typical blowing on you at night

Room Tip: try a suite
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Michael H
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Hampton inn in Staunton is a very clean and comfortable. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Its has the usual hot breakfast but it was fresh and kept stocked the week we were there. The rooms are up to date and the beds for my taste were just right.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Arrived dog-tired in Virginia after driving from Florida that day. I tried the Hampton inn in Woodstock, VA but they had no vacancies. They checked on line and found rooms available at the Hampton Inn in Staunton, a mere 34 miles farther north. I arrived in Staunton and was greeted warmly. I was given a room right away with a king-sized bed.
My room smelled clean as soon as I walked in.; always a good sign! I really like Hampton Inns for their beds and fine linens. I wasn't disappointed. Ahhhh....
The third floor was quiet and I spent a pleasant , relaxing evening watching TV before calling it a night. I slept like a baby.
The free breakfast the following morning was great! There was a buffet with bacon, Western omelets, and sausage. as well as make-your-own waffles, cold and hot cereals,toast, danish, muffins, fruits, juice coffee, and tea. No one could complain they left hungry!
All in all, a very good experience!

Room Tip: Most Hampton Inns have a small rerfigerator and microwave. This room did not. If that is important for your stay be sure to check with the desk when booking your stay.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Like most Hampton Inns this one held no unpleasant surprises. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was good but the breakfast room was a little small compared to other Hampton inns I've stayed at. The room was fresh and clean

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I loved this hotel! My friend and I went for a girls weekend to go to some wineries and shopping. This Hampton Inn was right off the highway and not far from the Historic Downtown Staunton. The hotel staff was very friendly and very helpful. My friend and I wanted to go to the movies one night and there is a movie theater right across the street, but we couldn't get any info on line about it, so I went down to the front desk and asked, and they told me it was closed for renovations and suggested Zeus theater in Waynesboro that was only 15 mins away and it was great. We also ate at some great restaurants, Mrs Rowes restaurant in Wayensboro and Beverly's restaurant in dowtown Staunton. You must try the Cocoa Mill Chocolatier in downtown Staunton the chocolate is amazing. The breakfast that the hotel served in the AM was great. They had a wide variety of things to choose from. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends