All reviews pocket door room was clean toilet and shower breakfast lady the breakfast area yogurt blueberries breakfast sandwich choice hotels nice selection would stay here again free breakfast one night stay morning breakfast the staff was friendly and helpful we've stayed off the highway
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Sleep Inns offer clean, comfortable and reasonable rates. We have stayed at this Sleep Inn a number of times. Each stay has been pleasant. We have stayed at four other Sleep Inns on other occasions and are very well satisfied. They allow pets (which we did not bring this time) and the motel was quiet. The adds for Sleep Inn are hokey but you get a nice room. We tried to stay at a Motel 6 once and I would never stay there. With all their ads, the place I was going to stay at was DISGUSTING. One caveat... book directly on line or use the Choice App to get the best price. Sleep Inns are our favorite place to stay when traveling. Be safe!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

My girlfriend and I decided to stay here on our way back up to New York and this was a great stopover. I paid for the room on points, but definitely got way more for way less. All of the front desk people we encountered were friendly and willing to help. DQ, Steve, and Charlene were pleasant and efficient and made our stay better. The hotel is easily accessible from I-81 at Exit 222. And there are plenty of restaurants and stores nearby for added convenience. We would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed our overnight stop here. Check in was fast and easy. The bed was a bit hard at first but soon became comfortable. Breakfast was limited but good. Bring your toiletries. Soap was very drying and strong sandalwood smell. Calm colors in decor that was very pleasing. Pet friendly without an odor. Very nice place to stay

Trip type: Traveled with family
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Sleep Inn Staunton, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Thanks for being our guest. I'm glad you enjoyed your overnight stay with us. Please come see us again.
Dominion Lodging, Inc

Reviewed May 19, 2019

Prices were jacked up for the University of Virginia graduation weekend... $149 vs a regular rate of about $99. Room was okay and very clean. A/C was noisy and kept us awake the first night. We shut it off the second night and slept better. We were in room 322 and had no Internet during our two-day stay... really annoying. Breakfast was free but limited. The only hot food was the waffles. Next time we'll stay at a Comfort Inn or Suites.

Room tip: Room 322 faced the cut away mountain
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thomas,
I'm sorry you had issues with the air conditioning unit and access to the internet. I will make sure maintenance has addressed those issues. Thanks for bringing them to my attention. Please accept my apology and I hope you will give us another opportunity.
Dominion Lodging, Inc.

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

I have no complaints about this hotel, other than the fact it felt a bit impersonal. It was full on the (Saturday) night we stayed which probably didn’t help. The room we were allocated was quite small and cramped but was very clean.
Breakfast in the morning was very busy and we had to eat it in the lobby as no tables were free in the breakfast room.
The staff were friendly enough without being overly welcoming.
Overall, a good place to stay but one that, to me, will not be overly memorable.

Date of stay: May 2019
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Sleep Inn Staunton, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Thanks for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit but I'm sorry we didn't make a lasting impression on you. I hope you will give us another opportunity.
Dominion Lodging, Inc