New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Staunton
Syracuse, New York
“Outdated but immaculate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This hotel was outdated, but immaculate. The price was very reasonable, so for our needs (late arrival, early departure) it was perfectly acceptable. The staff was friendly and courteous. The breakfast had more choices and was better than most others we've had. The lobby, breakfast area and restrooms in the office area were all well kept, very clean and much more up-to-date than the room.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Richmond, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

While in a good location the room needed some heavy cleaning and new heating and air system. Would not go back or recommend to anyone. Nothing that soap and water and some bleach can't fix. Maybe some paint and updated fixtures. There was a smell in the lobby as well. Musty not fresh and clean.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
DaysInnStaunton, Manager at Days Inn Staunton North, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
I sorry to see that you were not happy with your stay . I am going to work on the issues you have pointed out. Once again I apologize for the unplesant stay you had at my motel.

Travelers are raving about these Staunton hotels

Winston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the days inn. I travel a lot and stay in a lot of motels. In my experience most are not very accommodating. I really enjoyed the staff and their attitudes. It really seems like they like to go to work and love their jobs. It was a super quiet place to be so close to the interstate which is great for when you have to get right back on it in the early a.m. I thought the rate was incredible and any time i am in the area working out of town you can bet i will be there. I think the manager really has that place running right. I look forward to returning.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 stars
DaysInnStaunton, Manager at Days Inn Staunton North, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Thank-you for taking your time to write an review about my mote. I am very happy to read that you had a good stay at my motel and I and my staff will continously work harder and serve our guest . Hoping to see you again
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I love the Days Inn in Staunton. I can't say enough good things about this place. I stay at this hotel often and always look forward to my stay. The staff is top notch and super friendly. I am on a first name basis with the majority of them and can always spare a moment to have a chat with them. The manager does a great job running the place. The only thing I would change about the place is add a waffle maker to the breakfast bar. All in all a great place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Signalman84
Thankyou for allowing us to serve you . I am glad that you seem to like our place we will try and do something about the breakfast as per your suggestion.