“Every Day i'd stay Inn”

Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Staunton
Winston
“Every Day i'd stay Inn”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the days inn. I travel a lot and stay in a lot of motels. In my experience most are not very accommodating. I really enjoyed the staff and their attitudes. It really seems like they like to go to work and love their jobs. It was a super quiet place to be so close to the interstate which is great for when you have to get right back on it in the early a.m. I thought the rate was incredible and any time i am in the area working out of town you can bet i will be there. I think the manager really has that place running right. I look forward to returning.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
DaysInnStaunton, Manager at Days Inn Staunton North, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Thank-you for taking your time to write an review about my mote. I am very happy to read that you had a good stay at my motel and I and my staff will continously work harder and serve our guest . Hoping to see you again

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I love the Days Inn in Staunton. I can't say enough good things about this place. I stay at this hotel often and always look forward to my stay. The staff is top notch and super friendly. I am on a first name basis with the majority of them and can always spare a moment to have a chat with them. The manager does a great job running the place. The only thing I would change about the place is add a waffle maker to the breakfast bar. All in all a great place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Signalman84
Thankyou for allowing us to serve you . I am glad that you seem to like our place we will try and do something about the breakfast as per your suggestion.
Abingdon
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The lady (owner I believe) extremely helpful and informative. Was able to help me with a difficult transition in order to make my meeting. The room was clean and quiet.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnStaunton, Manager at Days Inn Staunton North, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
I am glad you had a plesant stay and hope to see you again and serve you again
Fairfax
Reviewed February 21, 2013

After a long drive, I was really looking forward to a good night's sleep and a hot shower. Not only did I get both, but I also had a big room that was crystal clean! In fact, I could have eaten a meal in the bathroom --it was spotless. What a great deal, for such a great price!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and Thank you for taking the time to tell us that you liked the room. We will be looking forward to see you again and serve you again.
Krakow, Poland
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I read many positive reviews so I decided to stay in this motel.
On a positive note:
- Comfortable beds
- Great quality sheets – really nice
- Clean room
Until I took a shower, I was very happy with the room (4 star). And, unfortunately, here comes the negative part.
The bath tub had hairs all over it, and it was not cleaned in a very long time. You could scratch dirt from its surface. I had to shower in flip-flops. The bath tub was yellowish but I strongly believe it could be white if cleaned – it was that dirty.
When I went for breakfast and entered the main lobby area, I have seen two employees who not only did not bother to welcome me but would not even answer to my ‘Good morning’. I started my breakfast at 8.30am but while eating a man came and started to clean the breakfast at 8.45am, 15min before the breakfast finish time. It made me feel rather uncomfortable and unwelcomed. That was not accidental, as on the 2nd day it was repeated again. I did not try scones as they had the smell of mold.

Overall, this motel has a potential to be an excellent motel but these two issues overshadowed my stay. While leaving I had a plan to inform the staff, but they were to busy with other customer and I had no time to wait.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
DaysInnStaunton, Manager at Days Inn Staunton North, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
I do appologize for the inconvenience and will look into the issues that you have pointed out. I assure you that I will get the issues fixed ASAP.

Travelers are raving about these Staunton hotels