“Great Lunch Venue”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Norfolk, Virginia
“Great Lunch Venue”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Had the privilege of eating here during a trip to Staunton for a conference. Great place with lots of character. Had the half sandwich and a cup of soup (Rueben and Mexican Tortilla) which were perfectly prepared. Highly recommend stopping by for a wonderful meal.

• Visited March 2014

Frederick, Maryland
“A Good Coffee Kick”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I have a cup of coffee before each play I see at the American Shakespeare Center (their performance is far from a bore, I just need to be caffeinated before I sit for 2 hours to watch anything), the theater is next door. I have never been disappointed. The coffee is good. Today I stopped in for a bagel as well - very average, but this is not a bagel shop. Nice comfy coffee shop. They also serve beer and have a beer garden.

• Visited March 2014
Smithfield, Virginia
“cute, trendy and art”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

While visiting Staunton, Virginia my husband and I stopped to get something warm on a cold day. The Coffee on the Corner was a cute place just around the corner from the Shakespeare Theatre. The place was packed with students from the Mary Baldwin College and people that worked at the theatre. Occasionally a business person from the quaint town came in. We ordered a large coffee (really BIG) and a hot chocolate that was topped with real whipped cream and a pastry. You could sit at a table or at a bar in one of two rooms. We were lucky and got the last table that was by a window overlooking the street. The place was perfect for reading or computer work or just meeting someone for coffee. We will return when we visit here again. Great coffee and hot chocolate!

• Visited February 2014
Staunton, Virginia
“Great meeting place”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Coffee on the Corner is a great place to meet with clients and friends. They have decent WiFi and great coffee. Sandwiches are prepared fresh and the pastries are always good. Service is friendly and prompt.
Recommended if you have a few minutes to spare, or are looking for a decent place to sit and visit for a while.

• Visited November 2013
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Wonderful atmosphere, friendly service and excellent drinks and food”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I think my title may be all that has to be said. We love this place and always visit when we are in Staunton. Highly recommend this place. (We had the Italian pannini today and it was delicious!)

• Visited November 2013

Been to The By And By? Share your experiences!