“Would have gone there twice, so good.”
Review of The Split Banana

The Split Banana
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Staunton
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The gelato was fresh, tasty, and the service was friendly. We got 5 small cups of gelato to go for our group after 11pm. All flavors were enjoyed, and the attendant made sure we had enough spoons and waffle pieces to go with our orders, put it in a box for us so they wouldn't slide. Who would have thought something so good in a little town like Staunton.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We were in the Split Banana Company on a Saturday afternoon. The Gelato is made from top quality ingredients and and it shows. The home made waffle cones are the best i have ever had. Obviously we aren't the only ones who hold this opinion as there was a constant line of customers streaming in while we were there, and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Homemade gelato! And what a selection! I had two scoops of their dark chocolate and thought I'd died and gone to heaven!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Actually it's the first time I've had Gelato but boy was there's excellent. Nice little gem in downtown Staunton and very nice staff. Everything is made there with many local products used. Won't hesitate to stop here next time I'm in town.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

A little too sweet for my taste, but other liked it. I don't think I would return. Place was cute and clean.