“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Italian
buffalo, ny
“Great food and service”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Stopped here for a dinner with some friends. The menu had a large selection. The service was great with the manager stopping by many times to check on us. The bar was well stocked and had lots of different beers on tap. I am from NY and had been dying for a good pizza, so I figured I would try it here. I was pleasantly surprised. The pizza was great. We had a party of 10 and the server offer to bill us separately, and even split the pizza between two bills. The restaurant was clean and had outdoor seating. This restaurant reminded me of my favorite restaurant back home. I definately would like to stop back.

2 Thank Brian G

“Local fare at a good price.”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We went here last weekend, had a good meal, great fresh food at a reasonable price. Local owners make a world of difference. The meat sauce is killer.

Front Royal, Virginia, United States
“Frozen food served still frozen”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I didn't expect handmade food upon my arrival, but I really didn't expect frozen food that remained frozen when served to the table. An apology was given, but the food was ordered to be put back in the deep fryer, so essentially I ended up with frozen food deep fried twice. The place was clean and the service was good, but the food was absolutely miserable. The wine and beer selections are bottom tier.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Rachel F
Washington DC
“Great Food, Awesome Service!”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We come here all the time, at least once every 2 weeks not just because of the food but the awesome service, this is the place where you can get soul, Italian, Greek, American dishes and it tastes like youre very own grandmas cooking, and dont forget to look at the dessert, we tasted pretty much all of it!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank AsianBelle98
Fredericksburg, VA
“Family Italian at great prices”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

No violins, candles, this is a place to get good basic Italian at a very reasonable price. This is a place to go eat dinner, not to have a special evening. Very good for the price. Local favorite.