“Best Hotel Stay I've had.”

Courtyard Stafford Quantico
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Stafford
Fort Meade, Maryland
“Best Hotel Stay I've had.”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I stayed for three nights at this hotel and it was excellent. The employees were very polite and friendly, and they continued to keep the room clean throughout my stay. The rooms were super clean, free(basic) wifi, and beds were very comfy. The cleaning personnel were very polite. Overall, there is nothing I can complain about. The food they had in the hotel was a little expensive, but for the ease of just going downstairs, it was worth it.

Room Tip: I had a room with a single king bed, walk in shower, nice big bathroom, and couch that also pulled o...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The customer service, atmosphere, and amenities were really incredible at the Courtyard Marriott in Stafford, VA. I can't say enough about the hard working staff- after an extended stay, they felt like family! The food available in the lobby is also a big highlight for the hotel; it's fresh and delicious with great options. I would recommend to anyone!!

1 Thank Lauren B
TMIHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Stafford Quantico, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Lauren B,
Thank your for your review of the Courtyard Stafford Quantico. We are proud of the atmosphere we have and the service we deliver! We appreciate your recommendation to others and hope to take care of you again!

Warm wishes,
Andrena M.
Operations Manager
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Hotel staff was great, the atmosphere is nice with a bar located inside near the lobby and the rooms and bed were comfortable. I will not hesitate to stay here again. This hotel is excellent for the business travelers. Location is excellent. It did not show that it was there on my GPS but if you find it, you'll be glad you did

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Bill D
Little Chute, WI
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We had a large group stay here for a wedding... Reception was at the Ptotomac Winery (spelling?) The hotel is very contemporary. Don't panic if you don't see the frig. It is hidden. : ) Also, the hair dryer is below the sink. The restaurant is a Starbucks/sandwich type and is in the lobby. The food is delicious, healthy, and reasonably priced for an in-hotel restauarant. They serve only breakfast and dinner, but there is a Subway a short walk down the hill from the hotel. The beds were comfortable, clean (well, it's all brand NEW!), and pretty quiet. The showers have ample hot water and pressure. A guest with a handicapped room noted that her walk-in shower didn't have a ledge for soap, but our's (with a tub) had a granite shelf... Neat idea! There is a small store in the lobby for items you might have forgotten and a boarding pass printing station, as well as some free computer stations with a printer in the lounge area. The best part of this hotel was the staff... They were all sooooo nice! They are also VERY accomodating. You won't be disappointed. Stay here. Note... Traffic is very bad on certain days in this area... Plan accordingly. This is typical for the northern Virginia area in general. Oh, if you do stay here, we recommend visiting the Marine Museum that is nearby... WOW! It is wonderful... Wish we had alotted more time to see it all.

Room Tip: We had a large group that stayed up late visiting on the outdoor patio. Although I didn't hear a...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I had my wedding in Stafford, Virginia, and the Courtyard Marriott was the closest hotel to the reception. We had plenty of guests traveling from far and near who stayed at the hotel. A few things to note about the staff:
1. I was greeted with a congratulatory wedding card signed by the entire staff and a box of chocolates. How thoughtful!
2. They were beyond accommodating for our grandparents who needed accessible rooms.
3. Our family and friends pretty much took over their great back patio as an "after party" location after both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding itself. I was worried the staff would be upset that everyone was a bit rowdy. Not only did they bring us extra glasses for our drinks, but they checked in to make sure that we didn't need anything else.
4. I was pretty worried that this outside party would be disturbing the guests indoors, but friends and family told me that they couldn't hear anything, so the construction and quality of the building is sound.
5. The rooms themselves are brand new, with high quality bathrooms, linens, and modern furniture.
I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We happened upon this hotel after being stuck in traffic for over an hour. From the highway it seems that there isn't much at the Quantico exit. We stopped to find a bathroom an decided to stay the night. WE ARE SO GLAD WE DID! We were greeted by such a friendly employee, given a great rate, and enjoyed a very spacious and new room. There is no continental breakfast at this hotel, however the good we paid for at breakfast was delicious and the cafe staff were just as amazing as the other employees. Breakfast was a little pricey, but worth the stay here!

• Stayed June 2014
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I would highly recpmmend this property when visiting this area. It is a new location and everything (and EVERYONE) is fantastic! The customer service (front desk, maintenance, restaurant staff, management, room service) was top notch and genuinely friendly.....which is rare to see across the entire staff! Kudos to all & I highly recommend!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stafford
Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center
Staybridge Suites Stafford
Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Quantico Stafford
Ramada Triangle/Quantico
Holiday Inn Express Quantico - Stafford

Been to Courtyard Stafford Quantico? Share your experiences!