“Awesome Service & property!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Courtyard Stafford Quantico
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Stafford
Boca Raton, Florida
“Awesome Service & property!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

I would highly recpmmend this property when visiting this area. It is a new location and everything (and EVERYONE) is fantastic! The customer service (front desk, maintenance, restaurant staff, management, room service) was top notch and genuinely friendly.....which is rare to see across the entire staff! Kudos to all & I highly recommend!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

This place was long overdue for people visiting the Quantico Marine base or the FBI Academy. It accesses both easier than any other hotels--by the main gate for the Post or Telegraph Road for the FBI. I stayed for four nights in May 2014 and have never been more pleased with hotel service. The area is developing, so more restaurants and commercial vendors will be close by soon.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms are best. The first floor is too close to walkways.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

Very new and clean , the staff was friendly and helpful. Only draw back is it's in a new area and there are no places to eat around there. But hotel overall is fantastic. Hotel has a nice sitting area in the rear. Bathroom was beautiful. I would highly recommend if in area

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was superb. It is brand new as of 2014 and everything is clean and high quality but what particularly impressed us was the genuine friendliness of the staff. We were attending an event at Quantico, which is literally about three minutes away. It was very convenient and comfortable.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

This is a new hotel, was very clean and staff was extremely friendly. Given it's proximity to Quantico, expect to see many military personnel. The price was good, though food option on site are limited. The room has a mini fridge (no freezer) and a microwave, so you can always pick up a few refrigerated snacks. Indoor pool and hot tub were small, but we were the only ones in there, so it was just fine. Very clean. There is a larger outdoor lounging area in the back, a smaller section out front if you want to bring a few drinks outside. They also offer happy hour. Beds were clean, the two queen beed executive room was large for the 3 of us. 2 TVs and a pull-out sofa in the separate seating area. Very easy to get on and off I95 as well as just a few minutes north of Garrisson BLVD where there are several stores and restaurants. We typically stay in a higher class hotel, but options are limited in this area. This was a good choice.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank D2andM
Nj
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

The staff at the Courtyard Stafford Quantico were friendly and helpful - even before we arrived. I had trouble changing my reservation online and when I called the hotel Walter, the manager I believe, was able to override the system to secure the type of room I needed for the duration that I needed and even gave me the original lower price per night [when I went to change the original rez online, it was going to raise my rate $30/night]. When my family and I arrived, we were greeted warmly by the desk staff, briefly shown The Market [place to munchies, drinks & such], Go Board [gigantic iPad like touch screen in the lobby], and given hours for the lobby Starbucks & food stations. When we requested extra towels, they were delivered immediately. Everyone is super friendly and helpful, the room was clean and the location, for us since we needed to be near the Marine Corps base for TBS Family Day and Graduation Services, was fantastic. The hotel is nearly brandy new, too, I think - late 2013, early 2014. I will admit that it would have been even better if complimentary breakfast had been included. When you travel with 4 people, it can save money and time. Otherwise, wonderful stay. PS - my 18 year son loved the hot tub & used it every night we were there.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is new and the amenities are certainly nice. They employ some of the most courteous staff I have encountered. However, they did skimp on the insulation between the walls. I was able to enjoy the adjoining rooms TV well into the night. I also was near the stairwell and heard everyone come and go. Overall, the hotel is clean and new. However, you might consider bringing your earplugs.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
6 Thank FrequentlyOnTheMove
TMIHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Stafford Quantico, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear FrequentlyOnTheMove,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Courtyard Stafford Quantico. I'm certainly glad to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff and many amenities. Please accept my apologies for any noise that disturbed your stay. On future visits we'd be glad to place you in a room that would better suit your needs. Please allow us another opportunity to earn your business on your next trip to the area.

Walter B.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stafford
Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Quantico Stafford
Staybridge Suites Stafford
Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center
Ramada Triangle/Quantico
Hampton Inn Dumfries/Quantico

Been to Courtyard Stafford Quantico? Share your experiences!