“Surprising good Mexican food”

Pancho Villa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 134 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We stopped by Pancho Villa for a lunch while we were in the area for a wedding. The staff was friendly, the decor was warm, and the food was really good. The best was the guacamole made fresh table side. The lime mojito was also refreshing! Great place!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We always enjoy Pancho Villa (there are two in Stafford; this is the one in Doc Stone) so we went for a Valentine Dinner and Pancho delivered. We always like to fresh guacamole and ordered some to go with the complimentary chips and salsa as a starter.
I tried the special chicken breast with chorizo ... it was super and authentic Mexican fare.
She had the always good Quesadilla Fajita w/chicken.
A nice dinner at a good price.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I always enjoy Pancho Villa, and it has been around a while. It has a relaxed atmosphere, and the food is fresh-tasting, and arrives quickly.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We're limited on good original restaurants in Stafford, Va, so keep that in mind. My family loves this restaurant! It's great food and service every time we dine at Pancho Villa's. It's a fun place to eat and to drink a margarita or two.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Pancho Villa used to be our family's go-to place for eating out. We were familiar with the menu and usually knew what we were going to eat before we got there. This time the offerings seemed very different from what we'd had before. I tried the fish tostada and really enjoyed it. I'd recommend that over the fish tacos, which were just so-so when I tried them. The chips and salsa that come in an endless supply are better than any other Mexican restaurant we've tried -- super crispy very thin chips and salsa perfectly on the edge between too mild and too hot. Service was slow, but I think the staff was new, too.