“Good food, disappointing service”
Review of Thai House

Thai House
Ranked #59 of 133 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Thai
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Good food, disappointing service”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Went last evening with my wife for the first time. A couple of young men were working and seemed very disinterested in providing service even though there were only us and another couple dining. I was amazed when I was handed plates for appetizers vs simply having them placed before us and our waiter never came back after the main dish was served to check on us. Good news is the food is good and it should be easy to improve the service.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Steve T

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delicious Thai without the drive...”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at Thai House multiple times over the past few months and it has always been delicious. We had tried "other" Thai restaurants in the Stafford area and were always disappointed, so if we wanted Thai we would drive down to Route #3 or Fredericksburg.

We have tried many items on the menu and have always been pleased with our choices. I tend to order the Drunken Noodles or the Pad Thai, my husband always chooses something new.

We have ordered take-out as well and it was ready very quickly and it was just as we expected, delicious.

They wait staff are very friendly and the service is good, sometimes it can be a bit slow. This seems to have improved the last few times we were in the restaurant, as they have hired more staff.

We are so happy to have good Thai food here in Stafford!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank JRS96
Stafford, Virginia
“Excellent Thai finally in Stafford!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My family and I recently went to the Thai House in Stafford VA. We were a little leary because it was anew restaurant and we have not had much success in finding a local Thai restaurant that was so delicious. We were the first customers in on that Friday evening but the place quickly filled up. I had vegetable Pad Thai which was scrumptious, my husband had Curry chicken on the spicy side. I had some of his dish also and it was out of this world! Next time I go there that will be what I order! The other two children had a peanut chicken dish and chicken Pad Thai. They both raved about it also. The service was very good and they were very accommodating with all the question we had about the different dishes. This is the best Thai in Stafford VA!

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank debbie w

Been to Thai House? Share your experiences!