“Better than Beautiful!” 5 of 5 stars

Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Quantico
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Stafford
“Better than Beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I am currently staying at this hotel on business. I travel frequently so I'd say I'm pretty particular about where I sleep!! This hotel is new, beautiful & modern, has all of the amenities I need for a long term stay- full kitchen in my room, laundry facility on property, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, nice flat screen tv's & cable & free wi-fi!! Adam, the general manager and Pamela the desk associate were both so polite & helpful! This is perfect for visiting Quantico or DC, or just for a stop along your journey! I'll bring my family back to this hotel & do a DC trip! And to top it off-- the bed is more comfy than my own :). I'd recommend this hotel to EVERYONE!!

• Stayed March 2013
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Biznisslady
SuburbanStaffordGM, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Quantico, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a tripadvisor survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind regards,

Adam Jackson
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stafford
Comfort Inn Quantico
Staybridge Suites Stafford
Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center
Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico
Affordable Suites of America Quantico

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Quantico? Share your experiences!