“Great Place”

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Emlenton, Pennsylvania
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed the great service at this Applebee's. We were treated really well and were sat very quickly. It was a very busy day when we went and our food came out quickly too.

Visited February 2013

Ohio City, Ohio
“Run don't walk away from this restaurant!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

How can you get every order wrong? Let me start at the beginning the best part of this evening was the time it took to get seated they said 15-20 we were seated in about 10. It was all downhill from there. After we were seated we ordered water which was never again to be refilled until the end of our meal when we were given so much we could have swam in it. My husband and daughter ordered the same thing off of the 2 for $20 menu. My son ordered the chicken finger basket and I ordered the bourbon chicken and shrimp. It took quite a while for our waiter to take our order but that was nothing in comparison to how long it took to get our meals. When our meals came out the steaks were not as ordered and the vegetables were not cooked. My sons chicken finger basket was like mini chicken nuggets.but my meal never came. When another waitress came to our table with another chicken finger basket thinking it was mine that looked like the basket was supposed to look we snagged it and sent the other one back As soon as it was apparent our meals were bad our waiter offered to get the manager and to refill our waters for the first time. It took the mgr forever to come She offered to re make our meals. We really did not want them re made we wanted to be back at our hotel by 8 she assured us this time it would not take as long. It did while we were waiting our water came back an kept refilling our water until I finally had to tell him to stop. They finally finished our meal and blamed the delay on the fact we asked for boxes REALLY? When we got back to the hotel there were no utensils,napkins or anything. What a waste of 2 hours! If you want to eat a decent meal in a decent amount of time there are several restaurants in this area try 1 of them. Don't eat here!

• Visited January 2013
Freeport
“Good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

I arrived in Stafford very late so I was happy that they were open. The staff was friendly. The food was good.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank SlotstoIdrop
Stafford, Virginia
“Take advantage of the specials!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

The two for $20.00 specials include an appetizer, and two entree's. I had the baby back riblets, and my guest had a salad that was HUGE!, There was no way anyone that only walks on two legs could have eaten that salad!. Good quality, CLEAN establishment, will go back.

Visited August 2012
Albany, NY
“Stay Away!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Our family went here for dinner after driving 14 hours from FL. We were tired, hot and hungry.When we entered, we were seated and given menus. THEN, the wait started. 15 minutes passed and no one had even asked us what we wanted to drink, never mind take our food order. After seeing 5 wait staff standing towards the back talking, we were finally able to stop a passing waiter and asked him who was suppose to wait our table. He became flustered and sincerely apologized for the fact that no one had taken our drink orders. He soon came with our drinks. Shortly after, the waitress, who was supposed to take our order, also appeared with our drinks.

Bottom line, the service continued to be horrendous. We couldn't wait to get out of there! We typically enjoy eating at Applebee's. However, we will not ever be stopping at the Stafford VA Applebee's again.

• Visited July 2012