“Always enjoy CiCi's”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Located off Rt 610, Garrisonville Rd,
Description: Located off Rt 610, Garrisonville Rd,
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Yeah for this CiCi's ! Finally you can put your meal on a Credit card. I never understood their Policy of Cash or Check.
I now can saw there is nothing about this CiCi's I don't like.
Ample parking. Friendly and attentive staff! Prompt for sure.
When a table in any restaurant is left dirty, messy, etc for any length of time I notice.
With large families and after group events it's nice to see that accidently spelt soda covering the table and flowing away from area is not only cleaned up right away but, the person coming to the rescue is friendly. Kids will be kids.
I always ask for a special pizza to be made and have always been greeted with a "How would you like that".
I've been at busy and not so busy times and the great service is always there.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

My granddaughters love this place because they get to look at the buffet and pick so I took them there for lunch. The place is clean and the buffet line items are actively replenished. The staff keeps plates cleared from the dining area. There are always many choices of pizza, but it just isn't very good. Maybe as good as a high school cafeteria, maybe. Any frozen grocery store generic pizza is better than this place. Its not pizzeria quality or even a discount chain. The small salad section is unappealing. Their pastas and sauce are there as an option, but basic grocery store jar sauce and generic pasta done at home are far more flavorful and appealing.
Yes there are desserts and an ice cream soft serve, but after poor food you just want to leave.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The only reason we went to CiCi's was because friends asked us to go. We'll make an excuse not to go if asked again. It's not a bad place for families or birthday parties for kids by any means, it's just not good food. I know, what can you expect for cheap price, right? Well, you get what you pay for. Still a great place for a cheap kids' birthday party - but ensure you RSVP for your group or it's likely they won't have room when you arrive.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

My wife and I went here based upon the recommendation of her co-worker. I knew as soon as I entered the door that I was making a mistake. This is the kind of place a coach brings their little league team to - lots of cheap, plastic utensils and copious amounts of recently de-frosted pizza for the hordes to fill up on. A drive thru would have been better. If you're looking for a decent sit down place this isn't it!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I love pizza and I really like the convenience that CiCi's pizza offers. Everyone likes the quick buffet. I feel the quality of pizza is a little on the low side.