“An average pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Located off Rt 610, Garrisonville Rd,
Description: Located off Rt 610, Garrisonville Rd,
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I love pizza and I really like the convenience that CiCi's pizza offers. Everyone likes the quick buffet. I feel the quality of pizza is a little on the low side.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

For the price, if you just want to eat, and eat, this is your place.
The pasta leaves a bit to be desired, but you have your choice of marinara sauce or primavera sauce. Can be somewhat loud on the nights the children bring their parents in for "show your school support" but that does not slow down the number of pizzas that are available for consumption. If you don't see what you like, they will actually make you a special pizza and bring it to your table!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

1st visit was Feb.
We spied a CiCi's during our busy running around and made a note that's where we were eating later.
Very disappointed upon arriving - starved only to discover they do not accept Credit Cards,.....
Cash or Checks only !
As I said busy running around so had to leave to get appropriate form of payment.
They do have a ATM Machine right there. And they'll happily point it out to you.
I do not pay money to get my own money !

Our 2nd visit in July (our treat) we had a group of 7 and forgot about the cash or check only rule.
Once again had to leave only to return.
I like Cici's, but with this policy it just makes it easier for me to make other choice's !

Reviewed July 17, 2012

If you have children, as I do, they you know that they all love pizza. If you are in Stafford then the best place to go (for the kids) is CiCi's Pizza. The food is average, but the buffet can't be beat. They offer just about every type of pizza on the buffet and even have specialty pizza like apple and cinnamon.

If you are looking for amazing flavor this is not the place. If you want a great deal then this is a must stop.

The wait staff is really great which adds to the overall experience.