“best meal in stafford”

Description: located off Route 610 / Garrisonville Rd
Fort Myers, Florida
“best meal in stafford”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

can never go wrong at panera! food is always good, hot and fresh. received food in timely manner, even though it was lunch time and packed

Visited August 2014

Stafford, Virginia
“Go to place”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

This is a must go to place. You can get 2 half orders to make a meal. What a great idea. They are fast and the bread is delicious. I recommend the Thai chicken salad. Sooooooo gooood.

Visited July 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Usually a fan of Panera, not this one”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I am usually a fan of Panera, but I will never return to the one at this location. We arrived around 3:15pm on a Saturday afternoon finding a pretty quiet place with very few patrons and no lines. It was 4th of July weekend and we found most places during our errand running quieter than usual. Approaching the entrance, I couldn't help but notice the filthy front doors smeared with handprints. I assumed they had a busy day and hoped that they had the door spotless at opening time. We placed our order and stood at the window waiting for it. I observed loads of crumbs in the area holding the clean serving plates. When our food was ready it was challenging trying to find a clean table. The majority of the tables were littered with crumbs, chairs strewn about and the carpet in need of a good swipe with one of those restaurant push sweepers. I grabbed my dirty knife-smeared with a grease print on the handle from the food preparer and wiped it off. As I got half way done eating my classic salad with chicken, I noticed several slimy, moldy greens-gross! At that point, the whole Panera experience here was far worse than just the visual sightings. Come on Panera at Stafford Market Place....get your act together! It would have taken an employee just a few moments to go out to the dining area to wipe down the tables and straighten the chairs, while another cleaned up the carpeting. The greens in my salad should have been tossed and never served in the first place. The only decent part of this experience, the smiling blonde who took the order.

• Visited July 2014
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Dirty and Unkempt”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Panera Bread restaurants are normally consistent with their food, service and atmosphere. This Panera was dirty...the floors, tables and drink area were unacceptable. The lemons were floating in dirty water..yuk!

Boston
“Satisfactory Dinner”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This Panera is located just a block west of I-95 at exit 143. I ate in the restaurant twice during a recent business trip to Quantico. The food is just as you would expect, and that's a good thing. The counter staff were helpful. I will eat there again next time.

• Visited April 2014