“Always Good!!!!”

Chili's Bar & Grill
Ranked #36 of 139 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Food is always consistently good and service was wonderful...server was very attentive and knowledgeable

1  Thank JFRLCR

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I enjoy Chilli's since they have a healthy section to their menu. This Chilli's is no exception. The service here is almost always good to great and the restaurant is being remodeled and should be done within the next couple weeks. If you're in north Stafford, I'd recommend this Chili's. The Applebee's next door has awful service and its parking lot is often vacant for a reason...

1  Thank cjbs2003
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Use to enjoy the Chili's menu, but everything here seemed very run of the mill, and seems to miss and kick or spice. Great drinks though.....and good location.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Staybridge Suites gave out coupons to eat there and I was so happy with the customer service there and the food was sooo good. Thanks for the hotel Staybridge Suites sending me there.

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I will not eat at another Chili's. Don't know why we bothered to stop here. Chili's has become one of those unreliable nasty chain restaurants that I will have to deny my kids from going to because they don't understand the difference of fine dining and having standards yet. I had to return all the silverware because they were dirty...always check your silverware no matter where you eat. Had to send back the sweet potato fries because they were undercooked and greasy. The water was disgusting so I opted for a draft beer....guess no one can mess that up. Could go on but I'm sure this is enough.
KJ