“you shouldn't go hungry here”

Hibachi Buffet and Sushi
Ranked #70 of 139 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My wife and I ate here recently when we were visiting my son who lives in Stafford. I am a Chinese buffet junkie. I found this place to be roomy with plenty of choices to suit everybody. We stopped by for lunch. My soda was constantly refilled. My only suggestion would be don't be so quick to drop the check on the table. My wife and I had not even had dessert yet.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I though the staff were very friendly. My friend and I were there for 5 hours and we never felt rushed. They kept our drinks filled! There was a large selection of food and thought that it was good. I would definitely go back! The atmosphere was nice but they should update the store. It's decorated from the 90s.

Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

The Hibachi to order is cool, sushi- go to DC or Quantico for more authentic/fresh, but California rolls were great for my 7 year old. The atmosphere: clean, prompt service, worth the money, adult evening buffet $11.70, but this is prime sushi or hibachi chef show style food. Big booths, ambient noise adds to privacy amidst the crowd. There was a good grazing selection/variety to the buffet.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

There are too many excellent Asian restaurants in the area to return to just another buffet offering average to below average food. Service is friendly. Restaurant is clean. Atmosphere is what you would expect.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Hibachi in Stafford is good...maybe even very good, but its another buffet. They have the standard buffet fair but also have a pretty good Mongolian grill.

1  Thank MatthewEGreen