“Neighborhood bar”

Main Street Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
“Neighborhood bar”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is a great example of a neighborhood bar. They have great nightly specials for drinks and food. They have a wide selection of beers on tap and many more in bottles. They regularly have live music or other events. I don't eat there often, but the food I've seen come out of the kitchen always looks pretty good. mostly the menu is typical bar food/Americana type stuff. The crowd here is really diverse. I've seen everyone from cops to bikers to locals to Marines to whatever else here. They say they are family friendly, and I've seen kids in there, but I wouldn't bring my kid. It is more bar than restaurant.

• Visited March 2013

“Always good”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Great food and drink and always specials going on. The service is second to none and you can't beat there prices

Visited November 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good not great”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

My wife and I went there recently for dinner. This was not a great idea since the food was marginal at best. It's really more of a bar where locals and travelers hang out.

Note - we were their for comedy night, but it never started.

Visited June 2012
Connecticut
“Nice specials, but bar nothing special”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Like the drink and appetizer specials, did not like that the mens toilet was broken and not fixed on (2) separate times I dined here!

Visited June 2012
Stafford, Virginia
“.......inviting from the minute you sit down”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

This seems like one of those "everyone knows your name" type places. Can we say Friendly !
Our first time there we felt right at home.
A mix of people, how could you not fit in! Very friendly. A Chalk Board not only gave you some of the specials it also gave you what was planned Mon-Sun!
.25 wing night ....ah Friday I think .99 PBR night Price, Day's and Times listed for the Specials.
There is an indoor Bean Bag Toss game you can do! Probably goes by space limited area. It was being used and Fun was being had.

Food was good. Good selection and variety There was an .30 charge for the extra Tartar Sauce I asked for that showed up on the Bill.
Not a problem just did not expect it.
Flat Screen TV's through out.
Lunch Specials. Live Entertainment. There is a Poker night.

I'll be back ! and back again.....................

Visited February 2012