“Bad service, hotel room a bit shabby”

Quality Inn and Suites Quantico
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Stafford
Reviewed August 1, 2004

My husband and I needed a place to stay during our move. We picked the Holiday Inn Express because it was newer and we've always had good experiences there. We were not really very pleased. The front desk clerk never even looked us in the eye. She acted annoyed every time we talked to her. I left the hotel and when I called to talk to my husband, I would ask for the room number and there was no response at all, just silence and then I was transferred. The room is OK but not in as good as shape as I'd expect. Stains in the tub, for example. The front desk clerk in the morning was much much better, thank goodness. I wouldn't stay here again unless the Wingate was full (see my review of that fabulous hotel!)

• Stayed: January 2005
3  Thank birder

Reviewed June 7, 2004

Found this hotel to be OK. We stayed here for 1 night and paid $64. You can hear the traffic pretty
well from your hotel room if it's located on the
right side of the reception. Staff was nothing special.

4  Thank PhineasFogg1899
Travelers also viewed these Stafford hotels
Staybridge Suites Stafford
#8 of 14 in Stafford
Holiday Inn Express Quantico - Stafford
Red Roof Inn & Suites Stafford
Courtyard Stafford Quantico

Been to Quality Inn and Suites Quantico? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn and Suites Quantico

Address: 28 Greenspring Dr, Stafford, VA 22554-1752 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Stafford (Garrisonville Rd.))
Location: United States > Virginia > Stafford
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Stafford
Price Range: $73 - $105 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn and Suites Quantico 2.5*
... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Quality Inn and Suites Quantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn And Suites Quantico, Va Hotel Stafford