“Will Definitely Go Again”

Zibibbo 73 Trattoria Italiana & Bar
Ranked #3 of 134 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Zibibbo grape ,also known as Muscat of Alexandria .It is considered and "ancient vine "and some wine experts believe it is one of the oldest genetically unmodified vines still in existence.The vine made its way to Italy in 1773 from the Arabic nations where the name was Zibibbo. Italy had the perfect climate and rich soil for the vine.This made Italy a recognizable country in wine making.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

After a long day on the road, this was not only convenient to our Fairfield Inn ( 10 % for the mention) but a true delight in taste and ambiance. We were greeted in the early evening by a keyboard rendition of Fur Elise and continued with the most attentive service we've seen in a long time. The lamb shank was "fall off the bone" delicious. The tiramisu was above average. We will no doubt return on our next trip. We would have stopped on our way south, but they were closed on Labor Day. Hey, everybody deserves a day off.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Awesome food, reasonable prices, and a hotel discount. We ate there twice during our 3 day stay in Stafford. If you go, ask for Jeremy. He's a great waiter!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is a gem of a restaurant with a wonderful ambiance, friendly staff and great food. I would go out of my way to visit and eat here again. Had a great visit with my grandson and were looked after really well. Pastas, salads, and desserts are great and a wide choice available.
Managers went out of their way to show a warm welcome and take interest in us as customers. Waitress Kate was outstanding in care and service. Thank you all for a brilliant evening!!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Was getting in late on a Monday night to the Hampton Inn and was looking for a meal. Checked yelp...and found this place...I try not to eat at any chains if possible. The outside did not look extremely appealing but I entered and was greeted warmly and had a glass of wine from the bar. The experience got better as I went...best Bruschette..served so differently and the egglant was superb. I also ordered a Cioppino...the best I ever had..great dipping broth. The bartender was great..she had an overpour and instead of putting down the sink..offered it to me...a great Sicilian red. I enjoyed my meal so much I came back the next night with a colleague and had dinner. I enjoyed the prime rib and he had the stuffed pork chop..clean plates all around. Highly recommend. Desserts are great as well and prices are excellent.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

First time eating there for dinner. Strongly recommended by a friend that accompanied us. The owner (from Sicily) greeted us and served us a bottle of Sicilian wine. Mussels came with 3 different sauces. Only thing missing was the Italian music, which usually plays in the background.