“Old favorites and Unique Italian dishes”

Zibibbo 73 Trattoria Italiana & Bar
Ranked #3 of 133 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Zibibbo grape ,also known as Muscat of Alexandria .It is considered and "ancient vine "and some wine experts believe it is one of the oldest genetically unmodified vines still in existence.The vine made its way to Italy in 1773 from the Arabic nations where the name was Zibibbo. Italy had the perfect climate and rich soil for the vine.This made Italy a recognizable country in wine making.
Agana, Mariana Islands
“Old favorites and Unique Italian dishes”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I worked in the area for a couple of months and ate here as much as I could. Being greeted by someone who speaks italian is a good sign! This is higher end Italian food at reasonable prices. I enjoyed the ravioli and other pasta dishes and recommend the red sauce with duck if one of the specials. The salmon was outstanding. Decent selection of Italian wines by the glass. There is a bar but this not a 'Bar scene' kind of place.

• Visited October 2012

“Very good”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Great Italian food in a nice setting. Very friendly staff and proprietor, that makes an effort to visit all guests to see how they are doing and check on the food.

Stafford, Virginia
“Great local and traditional restaurant”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The owner comes to every table and talks to each group. He has a great memory and remembers you by name. The dishes have been delicious. Lobster night on Thursday's has been so delicious and a reasonable price for 20.00$. We like to support local businesses.

Visited October 2012
Conroe, Texas
“One great Christmas Eve!”
Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

This was our first visit. We dined as a family on Christmas Eve. We sampled a couple of appetizers...bruschetta and the calamari & zucchini dish. Both were very tasty and whetted out appetites for what was to come. For the main course, we tried five different dishes - cavetini with sausage, spaghetti carbonara, spaghetti bolonase, gnocchi, and a meatball sub. All were from their lunch menu and very reasonably priced. Each dish came in a very large portion, and all tasted delicious. We finished off our meal with a free dessert thanks to our "liking" them on Facebook before we went. Enjoy! We will definitely be back!

1 Thank Reagan10
Stafford, VA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unexpected Gem”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've been to Zibibbo 73 two times now, and I'm frankly irritated that I took so long to try it the first time. Everything I've had on these two visits has been superb, including the service. I particularly like the atmosphere; quiet and comfortable, kind of an upscale pub feel, definitely not pretentious.
The first trip I tried their special, a swordfish dish in which the fish was cooked so perfectly I found it shameful that I was going to take some home and microwave it the next day. The second trip I had the trout, which was soft and buttery and delicious; my companion had a mushroom ravioli that was decadent.
The bar seems comfortable and televisions are mounted for [insert name of sport] game watching, so I can imagine there are times when you will be greeted with a more "lively" environment than I was on a Monday evening, or last call on Sunday night.
These meals were too good to have been light, so I probably won't be going back every week, but I'll definitely be going back again (and again, and again...).

• Visited November 2012