“Nice restaurant next to Staybridge Suites”

Mick's Restaurant & Sports Lounge
Ranked #90 of 134 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2013

This place was great and the Front Desk clerk told me I would love Mick's and they was absoutely right about that. Great food, drinks, and a place to watch the games.

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Menu is limited to mostly bar food and it tastes like bar food. 5-6 beers 1st and it most likely tastes great? This is a locals watering hole. Best left to them and the local police.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Had to wait forever to speak with a manager. When he finally arrived he was obviously annoyed & rolled his eyes at me. I will never return.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Worst food and service I've ever had. Drinks took 20+ minutes to come out. Appetizer came out with meal. Asked for a med rare burger got a over cooked well done dry burger. And one meal came out 20 after the rest. Waitresses couldn't keep an order or bill straight... 2 1/2 hours of my life I'll never get back. Oh...and we were the only people in there...and they added a 20% to to the bill automatically. For it being a "sports bar" there were no sports on any of the tv's. They should have paid us to eat there. Never going back or recommending to anyone.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband had a wonderful flat bread pizza and I had the Irish stew that was the the special. They both were delicious. The wait staff was helpful and friendly. We were staying at a nearby hotel and this place was close to it but I would recommend it to anyone in the area. The food was really good.