“Worth a try”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Not from the area, was meeting family from up north to go to the USMC museum for the weekend. Went out the first night for dinner and drinks. All food ordered was delicious and had a large drink menu to choose from. Service was good too. There were 8 in our party and they gave us the private room. Seems like a good place to watch sports on their multiple flat screens.

1  Thank usmcvet01

Reviewed July 19, 2011

...Great beer prices and top shelf rail!!! This is better than bar food by far! They have like a million TV's in the place with whatever you want to watch. I asked if they had Golf and the TV by my table was changed for me! We stayed through Happy Hour and had dinner my Drunken Ribeye was cooked to perfection! We will be back!!! They have events every night there and some kind of drink special! Good Times!

Reviewed May 17, 2011

Growing up in Stafford, I realize that there's not much to do around the area when it comes to a nightlife. Most people head down to Fredericksburg as there is a handful of bars there which is why I was excited when I found out this place was opening up. Needless to say, I am going to continue to go to Fredericksburg. The reason why? Mick's has some of the worst, power-hungry bouncers you can imagine. I've had friends thrown out of the bar for dancing and being too loud! (no fighting, no aggressiveness, nothing of the sort). In particular, a bouncer named A.J. who thinks it's cool to boot people out just for the fun of it. If you want to have fun and a few drinks with your friends and let loose (in a civil manner), I suggest you skip this place. On top of that, the food is horrible.

3  Thank freefaller540
Reviewed October 4, 2010

I was headed south on I95 and wanted to have lunch and catch a game on a Sunday afternoon. Mick's is less than 30 seconds from the highway, and was full, but we were seated immediately. (I loved the white board at the entrance showing which games were being shown in which parts of the restaurant.) Service was friendly and prompt enough, considering how full it was. Steamed shrimp covered in bay seasoning were delicious and made it to the table faster than my beer! Burger was tasty, although they won't cook em less than medium, and my wife's steak salad was delicious.
If I ever have the misfortune of being in Virginia again, I'll go back.

Reviewed September 18, 2010

If you're looking for a nice place to hang out and watch sports,this is it. I love the atmosphere...classy but relaxed. Plenty of big televisions for all of the games. The wings are some of the best I've ever had and the Big Mick's burger was awesome. Service was great, too. Hope this place continues to keep up the good work. Stafford needed a place like this.