“Surprise surprise”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Having lived in Los Angeles and Texas, I am no stranger to Mexican food. This was a pleasant surprise. Good was great and the price is right. The margaritas were very good, but they were fairly expensive.

1  Thank Ryan N

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Great food, great service!
Lesly was great. She was very attentive and friendly.
Will definently be coming back!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I have had a few friends recommend the restaurant so a buddy and I decided to check it out. The host was friendly and sat us fairly quick. Mojitos were on special for the evening and definitely worth the $5. In California where I am from, this drink would have easily been $15!. Ordered the avocado appetizer, which was made to order right in front of us - great start! I had the Cochinita Pibil (highly recommend) with a side of Charro beans (excellent) and my buddy had the Chicken Fajitas. We truly enjoyed both meals. The only reason I didn't give the restaurant an excellent rating was because it took over 10 minutes for anyone in the restaurant to bring us drinks and take our order. However, once we had a waitress assigned to us, she was fantastic and extremely attentive to our needs. We actually had two servers and they both did a great job.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

The food and drinks were great and well priced. The waiter was fun and friendly. My coworkers and I were staying at a nearby hotel and went there for drinks after training. When we walked in the second night, he recognized us and offered to be our waiter again. Would definitely go back if I'm in the area again.

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch. Had bean burrito and cauliflower relleno (which was unbelievably yummy). Next time I will ask for two servings.