“Overpriced”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I wish they spoke English so my order was correct. The food is great though and it is our go to place! I prefer the little on by chick fil a vs the big one in stafford. They are friendlier and speak English. Try the tortilla soup with a bowl of salsa dumped in.... Yummy!! Get the guacamole made at your table and the cheese dip!!! My biggest complain besides it stinks at the big one ... Weird smell.. Is the price. My kids love the place but it is insanely expensive for a family!!!

There are newer reviews for Pancho Villa Mexican Restaurants

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here when traveling about 5 years ago...we have not been able to forget this place ever since. We made a special trip here and did not regret it. The Mexican paella is really good here, something that a lot of the local Mexican restaurants at home do not have. Friendly waitress, great service...highly recommend you giving it a try.

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in the area. Great value and tasty. Good service with smiles as well. My kids love it!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

My wife, daughter and I had dinner here on a Friday evening. Although we had eaten here before, this was the first time on a Friday evening. The restaurant was very crowded however we only had to wait about 15 minutes for a table. Due to the busyness of the night it took a while to get our waitress sorted out, but once they did we had a great evening. Dominique took great care to ensure we did not feel neglected and provided awesome service. As I said although the restaurant was crowded we had one of our best meals. All of our meals arrived hot and were seasoned to perfection. Definitely still one the best Mexican restaurants I've ever eaten at. Highly recommended, however be prepared for a wait if going on a weekend.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

This family owned business is always a fun place to eat some well prepared Mexican food. We were there with granddaughters on aSaturday night. It was busy, but the service was fast and attentive. They are very kid friendly, and the $5.95 kids menu (with drink) had 9 choices. It's a nicely decorated place, somewhat like tex-mex chains, but with much better food and service. Their table side guacamole production was quite nice--certainly not out of a can from an industrial food service like the chains.
The manger floated by a couple of times, asking if we needed anything and how our meals were prepared.
I've been to fancier mexican places, as well as cheaper lunch working men's lunch joints but pancho villas of Stafford is always welcoming, attentive and appropriately priced for ample portions of satisfying food.