“Great”

Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Stafford
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We have stayed here before. It's very clean, the staff was very friendly and courteous. It's in a great location and close to shopping stores. The free hot breakfast was very good. There was a lot of choices. The pool area is very nice and clean.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Staybridge Suites Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Naomi,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We are so glad that you liked our location. We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast and the pool area. Thank you for your feedback. We hope you will chose us again in the future.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Needed a comfortable hotel for one night south of Washington DC. This location was perfect and right off the highway. The room and bed were comfortable and front desk staff were helpful. I didn't get a chance to use the pool but used the gym. It was decent. No room for jumping rope so I went outside. Left too early to have breakfast but didtake advantage of the fresh baked cookies at check in-delicious!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Dear Timalnick,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We are so glad that you chose us for your hotel needs. We are so glad that you enjoyed the baked cookies in the lobby. Thank for staying with us. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Stafford while house hunting in preparation for an assignment at Quantico MCB. The room was clean, spacious, comfortable and had any convenience that I needed while there. The finishings in the kitchen and bathroom were impressive compared to other hotels in its class. Amenities included free WiFi, cable tv, kitchenette, free breakfast, light dinner option Tues-Thurs and business center. They also offered free warm cookies in the afternoon. The staff were all very friendly and accomodating - from the front desk staff to the housekeepers. It is about a 3min drive to shopping and eating establishments in Stafford and convenient to I95 and right on Rt1 (JDH). If I need lodging in the area again, I will not hesitate to stay at Staybridge Suites in Stafford. I would highly recommend them!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Nickel_travels,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We hope that your house hunting was successful. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you may consider us again in the future.

Staybridge Suites Staford

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I have stayed here twice and both times have been extremely happy with my rooms. The lounge is welcoming and very comfortable to hang out with friends. I have never hung out in the movie lounge like area but the kids were happy! The small patio was great when the weather was nice in the evening. The morning breakfast is wonderful as it was hot and good variety. Coffee in the morning is a must and the pot was never empty. The staff was quick to refill. I will be heading back there at the end of the month. The staff is very friendly. The only complaint I have is the parking is limited.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear 4 the Goldens,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We are so glad you keep returning to our hotel. Your feedback is very valuable. Thank you for your feedback about the parking lot. We use guest feedback to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I was looking for a place to stay in the DC/ Fredricksburg area. I ran across Staybridge, having never stayed at one before, I was skeptical. But for the price I decided to try it. What the heck I could manage for one night. But I was really surprised. It turned out to be a very nice place. I had no issues at all. The staff was very helpful and attentive. The room was really clean and well taken care of. There were restaurants close by. Overall it was a great experience. I will definately stay here again when in the area, and consider other Staybridge properties.I give them a big thumbs up and recommend them to anyone going this way.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Rick,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We really appreciate your feedback. We are glad that you had a great experience. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Room was very nice but bathroom was very small. Could barely close the door without hitting the toilet. Carpet was stained and in need of cleaning. Front desk help was very friendly and professional. Breakfast was just so-so, eggs seemed fake and tasteless. Breakfast room was large with plenty of seating. Pool looked cloudy. We only stayed one night but it was fine for the money and I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: If possible get a room with 2 queen sized beds even if you are only two staying in the room as they...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear rbmz12,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. I am pleased to know that you found our rooms nice and front desk help very friendly and professional. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. We hope to get the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I enjoyed my stay here and the front desk was very friendly and helpful. I was very pleased on my selection of this hotel and I will recommend this to all my friends when they are in the Stafford area!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Staybridge Suites Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Dear Mari,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We really value all of your feedback. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.