“Very enjoyable”

Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Stafford
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I enjoyed my stay here and the front desk was very friendly and helpful. I was very pleased on my selection of this hotel and I will recommend this to all my friends when they are in the Stafford area!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Staybridge Suites Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Dear Mari,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We really value all of your feedback. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Suite had furniture that was very weathered (knicks all looking around the edges). Evening reception had flatbread pizza that was worse than frozen. Salad was barely edible. Beer was guarded by someone who was very busy on a smartphone. Pool was cloudy. Breakfast had microwave omelets. Three of six lights inside elevator were burned out during stay. Various mystery stains on wall in bathroom around toilet paper holder. Upclose view of 7-11 gas pumps when opening curtain next morning.

Positives: Comfy beds, quiet and roomy suites.

Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank Coaster1
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear Coaster1,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the food selections prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 25, 2014

As a frequent traveler, I stay in different hotels several times/week and this is simply one of the BEST! The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. They have a wonderful evening social with food, beer and wine for free and the rooms are like new and exceptionally clean! I only stayed for one night, but I would move in!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Sara,

Thanks for telling us about your stay with us. We are so happy that you were satisfied with your stay. We are glad that you stayed with us, and that we could accommodate you. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Staybridge Suties Stafford

Reviewed March 12, 2014

My husband and I traveled to Stafford on business, so we decided to stay at Staybridge Suites--what a great decision! The hotel was convenient to shopping and restaurants.The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. We originally planned to stay only one night, but needed to stay for two. The staff was great--everyone was friendly, courteous, and helpful. The breakfast buffet was expansive and delicious--there was something for everyone. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Janice F

Dear Janice,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are so glad that you and your husband stayed with us. We will pass this feedback on to our staff. We really value all of the guest feedback we receive. We are so glad that we could accommodate you. We hope that you will choose us again in the future.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

This hotel is the perfect location for a government stay if looking to stay near the FBI or Marine base Quantico. They serve breakfast every morning and dinner Tues to Thurs. Very clean and great staff. Located near plenty of restaurants and shops. Parking is tight but you can make it work. One of newest hotels in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your feedback about the hotel. We really value all of your feedback. We will pass this feedback on to our staff. We are glad that we could accommodate you during your visit to the area. We will pass these comment on to our staff. Thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I booked this hotel specifically for its indoor pool. I confirmed the day before our trip that the pool is available. Only then did I decide to pay the extra twenty-five bucks per night compared to the alternatives.

I asked about the pool on our first morning there. The supervisor, Detra, told me the pool hours and that it was still too early to use the pool. I have no problem with that policy. When I saw the pool through the window, however, I noticed that there are small chunks of what look like soap floating all over the pool surface.

I went back to Detra, but before I finished my sentence, she interrupted me by repeating the pool hours. I clarified that I noticed the floaters and asked whether the pool has a problem. Detra said that she was not aware of any problems and that guests were using the pool the night before. She said there is nothing she could do about it but she will let the maintenance guy know about my concerns when he comes in.

I checked back later and Detra told me that the maintenance guy actually knew about the problem from the night before but at that moment, he was working on some other project for the owner of the building and will deal the pool when he has a chance. I said that I was disappointed that the pool is not available. Detra said: “What do you want me to do? Clean the pool myself?” She added that: “We are doing all we can to fix the pool.” She also assured me that it will be fixed within that day.

The floaters were still there by the time we checked out the next day. This hotel is not worth the premium given that the amenities are not as advertised.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Restonian2014
Alice B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you for your review regarding you experience. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience your experience may have caused you. We strive to exceed our guests’ expectations and create memorable experiences. We take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations. We will pass this feedback on to our staff.
Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. This hotel met all of our expectations as IHG platinum members. Our usual choice is a Holiday Inn Express but this was very nice and we would definitely stay again. It was nice to have the extra "elbow room" even though we were short term just passing through guests on our way to Flirida.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Staybridge Suites Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear NashvilleGirl12,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us We are so glad that you chose us. We will pass your great feedback on to our staff. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.