Best Western Aquia/Quantico Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast roomgreat breakfasteggspool sidefresh fruitstay there againcomplimentary breakfastnice poolfast foodsausagelong drivebeds were comfortablepet friendly hotelpleasant surprisenice stayquantico marine basebw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

This hotel ranks with the best I have stayed at. Very helpful staff, rooms very clean and comfortable. Only neg is storm interrupts internet server. If you are needing a hotel in this area, stay here.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This hotel had the most comfortable bedding, was clean & updated, and had the best complimentary breakfast I've ever had in a hotel! Everything was hot & fresh. Not only did they have scrambled eggs, but also cheese omelets, bacon, sausage, hot waffles, & even a hot pancake machine!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This was the first time that my wife and I stayed at a Best Western hotel we were both very impressed at their reception and the room . The place was very clean and all the amenities were available. I will definitively recommend Best Western to my friends and relatives.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Great location, as our daughter lives in Aquia Harbor. Room was exceptionally clean. the beds were very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was the best I've ever seen. We thought the price was a wee bit high, but the super nice room took the sting away. Wish I could have taken the TV, never seen such a beautiful picture.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Well in short they don't call it BEST Western for nothing. The beds are very comfortable, rooms very tighty, and the food was more than adequate, although I was quite unaware of a work out area so I can't comment on it. So all told I would recommend this BestWestern tto anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo