Best Western Aquia/Quantico Inn
Comfort Inn Quantico(Stafford)(Great Value!)
ComfortInn
$169
Trip.com
$97
TripAdvisor
Red Roof Inn & Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
$77
getaroom.com
All reviewsbreakfast roomgreat breakfasteggspool sidefresh fruitstay there againcomplimentary breakfastnice poolfast foodsausagelong drivebeds were comfortablepet friendly hotelpleasant surprisenice stayquantico marine basebw
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed at this facility for 5 nights when our USMC son graduated from a Quantico school in September 2013. It's clean, reasonable, close to everything D.C., and well-kept up. Didn't use the pool as it got too chilly for me, but I heard a lot of splashing and fun when others used it.
Rooms have outside door access, the cement stairs were a bit worn. Comfortable mattresses with plenty of towels.
However, the best part of this place is its breakfast room!! Not just continental, no sir! There's bacon, sausage patties or links, gravy, biscuits, hot or cold cereals, pancakes and waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, coffee, tea, juices and milk, a fresh fruit medley bowl with enormous blackberries, and staffed with very friendly ladies.
Not far from major shopping road and just off the expressway. Would definitely return and refer this Best Western.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
bwaquia, Owner at Best Western Aquia/Quantico Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thanks for staying with us and come back soon

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was traveling back from saying good bye to my mother as she went to heaven, driving back from Vt to Fl I needed a hotell that took cats as I had to take moms cat, This Hotel was so awesome, so accommodating for my cat and my loss of my mother, the room was awesome, parked car right in front of it and woke to a HUGE breakfast spread.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 8, 2013

On a college road trip with our daughter, we needed to locate a hotel 3-4 hours from our home. We would be arriving around 9pm, and wanted a clean, quiet, and comfortable place to rest our heads for one night. The Best Western was that and much more: very friendly clerk at check-in, parking spot in front of our room, and a complimentary breakfast that offered hot eggs and bacon in addition to fresh fruit and cereal. The hotel was only 2 minutes from I-95 but we heard no road traffic. If we had wanted dinner, there were several chain restaurants within walking distance. We didn't use it, but the pool is large enough for lap swim and is surrounded by greenery and flowers. Overall, the motel is much nicer than the photos and was perfect for our one night stay south of Washington DC.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side are quiet.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here for my daughter's wedding. Lots of family and friends were not happy with the staff. We were all given different information each time we called in. And the manager at check out was just plain rude! The pool area was nice and the breakfast staff was pleasant.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This hotel reminded me of how hotels use to be before the mega franchises took over. It felt very "Mom and Pop". Rooms were clean and updated. Employees were very nice. The pool and gardens are awesome! But the greatest surprise was breakfast. My mouth dropped when I walked into the modest dining room. At least 30 different choices of fresh fruit, pastries, yogurts, eggs, breakfast meats, even biscuits and sausage gravy, and of course the yummy BW waffles.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family