Best Western Aquia/Quantico Inn
$97
$99
$109
$93
Comfort Inn Quantico(Stafford)(Great Value!)
$107
$108
$89
Hampton.com
$121
Red Roof Inn & Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
$86
$77
$107
$93
Orbitz.com
$164
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast roomgreat breakfasteggspool sidefresh fruitstay there againcomplimentary breakfastnice poolfast foodsausagelong drivebeds were comfortablepet friendly hotelpleasant surprisenice stayquantico marine basebw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was traveling back from saying good bye to my mother as she went to heaven, driving back from Vt to Fl I needed a hotell that took cats as I had to take moms cat, This Hotel was so awesome, so accommodating for my cat and my loss of my mother, the room was awesome, parked car right in front of it and woke to a HUGE breakfast spread.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 8, 2013

On a college road trip with our daughter, we needed to locate a hotel 3-4 hours from our home. We would be arriving around 9pm, and wanted a clean, quiet, and comfortable place to rest our heads for one night. The Best Western was that and much more: very friendly clerk at check-in, parking spot in front of our room, and a complimentary breakfast that offered hot eggs and bacon in addition to fresh fruit and cereal. The hotel was only 2 minutes from I-95 but we heard no road traffic. If we had wanted dinner, there were several chain restaurants within walking distance. We didn't use it, but the pool is large enough for lap swim and is surrounded by greenery and flowers. Overall, the motel is much nicer than the photos and was perfect for our one night stay south of Washington DC.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side are quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here for my daughter's wedding. Lots of family and friends were not happy with the staff. We were all given different information each time we called in. And the manager at check out was just plain rude! The pool area was nice and the breakfast staff was pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This hotel reminded me of how hotels use to be before the mega franchises took over. It felt very "Mom and Pop". Rooms were clean and updated. Employees were very nice. The pool and gardens are awesome! But the greatest surprise was breakfast. My mouth dropped when I walked into the modest dining room. At least 30 different choices of fresh fruit, pastries, yogurts, eggs, breakfast meats, even biscuits and sausage gravy, and of course the yummy BW waffles.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Very clean and easy access to the interstate highway and area restaurants & shopping We were very happy with our stay and the price was better than area hotels..............................very decent place....good basic lodging at a good price

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family