“We always stay here”

Best Western Aquia/Quantico Inn
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Stafford
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Whenever we're in the DC/Quantico area, we stay at the Best Western Aquia Harbor. The staff is always welcoming, the rooms and property are always clean and comfortable and the included breakfast is wonderful!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwaquia, Manager at Best Western Aquia/Quantico Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for your nice review its always good to hear nice things about us

There are newer reviews for Best Western Aquia/Quantico Inn

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We always stay here on the way nawth. Why? good location, clean rooms, helpful staff and May's breakfast room. That girl is phenomenal. the desk clerk even got me a better rate than my advance reservation guaranteed rate, wow! Good eats nearby,too, within walking distance. We tell everyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

My family stayed here on our way to Myrtle Beach. First let me say that we will never stay here again! We booked two rooms on way down and cancelled the two rooms we had booked for our returning trip! There are plenty of hotels to choose from! This hotel is old with not a lot of upkeep. The A/C does not work at all and front desk makes excuses as to why they can't fix it or even turn it down! The management has A/C set at 68°because that is cold enough so I was told! It is summertime right?? The hotel rents pool out for parties also so don't count on being able to use the pool to cool down either! The noise from dogs barking and cars racing and people partying is really hard to sleep through also since there is not enough hotel staff to keep an eye on things at night. And last I hope that you don't expect anyone to do anything if you have any complaints because the hotel staff is extremely rude and they don't care! And this includes the management and they just have one excuse after another and rudely dismiss any concerns that you might have. The manager will however after the fact offer you a free stay with a bunch of his "catches" to the offer. This hotel is not worth the headache!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Cmcd2426
bwaquia, Owner at Best Western Aquia/Quantico Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

I would like to appologize for offering a guest complimentary rooms , after a guest felt we didn't live up to thier expectations. I can not do anything about yesterday but I will be sending a full refund for a guest who feels slighted

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I started out on Long Island on a rainy Monday evening on my way to Virginia. Normally at that time it takes about six hours to my destination. My eyes started aching after six and a half hours and I was still two hors away. I called the reservation line seeking a reservation right off 95. Kyle, the agent I spoke with, was great. He found a hotel about twelve miles from my location. When I got here the desk clerk was wonderful ensuring that I had a room that suited my needs. This at 2:30 in the morning. There was a noise coming from the room next door. He came to check it out and had keys with him if I needed to change rooms. It turned out to be some kind of alarm which he quickly remedied. The area was very quiet and I slept well. The room was very clean, the towels soft, and there was an abundance of pillows. I was more than surprised by the breakfast. There was a huge variety of items including breakfast meats and a fresh cut fruit bowl. There were even granola bars as you exited. Truly a wonderful stay. I will definitely use this hotel again on my travels south!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I am boggled by the amount of positive reviews on this site! I work in the industry and I expected a lot more out of this brand than what I got. First of all, the music from Mick's? Are you kidding me? I had to be up at 5am on a Saturday for a graduation, I got a whooping 2 hours of broken sleep. oh but wait that's not at all, the two huge barking dogs next door that were NOT supposed to be there per front desk, oh yeah they were wonderful at every movement outside the door. When their owners came back did it stop, oh no no, they took them outside the door and the continued to bark and carry on well after midnight. Wonderful, does it stop there? Oh no. We had at least three additional guests in our 1st room, roach one, roach two, and roach three. So, second night, I ask to move. Better? Sorta, no dogs, and no music, but we had at least roach 4 with us. I saw him hanging out on the curtain as I walked up to the room visible from outside. And the excuse? Rain. Please...
I'm EXTREMELY disappointed. Oh, and I didn't get a chance to share with you my lovely glob of hair that was sitting in our tub. Not seen until I was standing in there ready to shower. Yay.
Also, I'm glad the breakfast was great but unfortunately we were unable to utilize that amenity. :( Photos were taken...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank SCprincess158
Reviewed April 24, 2013

this place was great . best breakfast I have ever had ant place. room was clean and comfortable. staff was great . would stay here again any time I was by there will tell all of my friends as we are snowbirds and travel that way . will make this a regular place to stop. they know how to make people happy

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
bwaquia, Manager at Best Western Aquia/Quantico Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you for the nice review it always helps to hear someone to say nice things about our staff.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Breakfast was awesome!!!!! The fresh fruit medley was beyond expectations. Unfortunately we have not had the same experience in the other Best Westerns on our trip. the beds were comfy andd the room was exceptionally clean

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwaquia, Manager at Best Western Aquia/Quantico Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you soon