TripAdvisor

OR
Order Online
Ranked #4 of 12 Quick Bites in Stafford
Reviewed August 31, 2016

My mom and I stopped in for lunch. We were the first ones there, but it filled up fast! The food was excellent. The services was wonderful. I had the ribs, mac and cheese and green beens. My mom had rib tips, coleslaw and fries. The coleslaw and the ribs were the best I've had! Even better than mine.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

SC BBQ snob review. Clean dining room. Multiple sauce choices with the original being our choice after trying them all. Howling sampler $16.49. Pulled pork was ok, smoked chicken wings over cooked & dry, coleslaw made in house but bland, red beans & rice had no seasoning, you get two ribs but they are tough and beef not pork, corn bread muffin was dry and had little flavor. Wife had the pulled pork sandwich with fries and slaw $8.95. Bun was fresh and the sauce made the sandwich not the meat. A little over $24.00 before tax and we had a $5.00 off coupon to offset that a bit. Better Q in Fredericksburg on Hwy 1.

Date of visit: August 2016