“Second home” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Second home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I'm just finishing an assignment in Springfield and stayed at this hotel for 4 weeks. If you're here for training, I highly recommend this hotel for your stay. The building is recently remodeled and the rooms are like new in this 11 story building.

The restaurant is like an old time Irish Pub with fantastic food including great salads, bar food and awesome comfort food to make you feel at home. The restaurant also has a great breakfast buffet starting at 6 am so you get your day started right before going off to school.

The last note is the fully remodeled gym with Precor equipment with integrated audio/video and a complete set of free weight dumbbells. All this along with a friendly staff makes this a great place for an extended stay. It's feels like a second home.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
RoomsDivisionManager, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Thanks! We appreciate your wonderful descrption of our hotel and your experience with us! If you should ever be in the area again, we would love to host you again!

Thank you for visiting the Hilton Springfield!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Turkish first
Burke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I selected the Hilton because of its reputation for service. We booked 21 rooms and hosted a breakfast for 70 people. All participants/guests were delighted and the room rate was extremely fair. If given the opportunity I would use this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for choosing the Hilton Springfield! We feel honored to have been selected from among many choices. We look forward to many anniversaries with you and yours!

Until next time!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Im currently staying at the Hilton, I always stay at Hilton's for their rewards, my initial greeting from Kodi and the younger gentleman was great. When I needed recommendations for a dinner meeting they were great. On the other hand I have experienced rudeness from one gentleman at the desk as well ad from room service staff. I needed help getting to the metro and was told the shuttle wasn't running. After asking for directions to drive to the metro station, he proceeded to assist a different customer then seemed impatient to help me. He even sent and paid town car to take the gentleman customer to the same place I was going. As far as room service and the restuarant, the only thing I've been asked if I'm ready for my check. I've had to ask for drinks ask for coffee among other items that should be given. Room service wasn't bad excepti couldn't eat my pie because it was cold yet the filling oozed out, in other words it was raw. Going back to the restaurant each time I've went I've had to seat my self because I received no type of recognition from the staff. This place should be full of people like Kodi and the younger gentleman because if it wasn't for them I would leave.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us! Your comments will be review with our staff, as it is through guest feedback that we can know where to improve. We are please your overall experience was enjoyable.

We look forward to hosting you again!
Odenton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel and attended a 40th birthday party in one of their meeting/ballroom spaces recently. Our room was well appointed and better yet very clean. We were able to take advantage of the free in-house wifi which was great since my husband had to finish up some work. Having a restaurant (nice one at that) in the hotel was very convenient. The space where we attended the party was also nice and the staff which provided service was very friendly and did their jobs great. We ended up staying an extra night and this was achieved painfree by a simple call placed to the front desk. We used the pool in the early evening and wished we had come down earlier in the day as there was a little seating area where we could have relaxed in the nice weather of the day.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review of the Hilton Springfield! Thank you for recognizing our team for the service they provided during your stay. The staff will be pleased to read your review.

Thank you for staying with us!
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

My two sisters and I stayed here overnight while we enjoyed a day at Mt. Vernon and a day in Old Town Alexandria. The facilities, including the pool, fitness center and the room itself, were immaculate. The complimentary shuttle to the metro was prompt. Service was superb, and Houlihans was a big hit for breakfast and dinner. I only wish I could give it six stars!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Wow! We are ecstatic about your review! Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience of your visit to the Hilton Springfield.

We hope your travels bring you our way again soon.
Verona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Other than the man who checked us in who was rather rude and should be replaced, the staff of this hotel was the best and most helpful that I have ever experienced. I attended a trade show at this hotel and the staff went way beyond expectations. They helped me before I even knew I needed help. The rooms were cleaner than my house and the quietest I have ever experienced. Food in the restaurant was excellent.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

RoomsDivisionManager, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with us! We share all reviews with our management and staff in effort to uplift our team and improve our service. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay!

We hope to have you visit us again!
CHESAPEAKE, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I introduced a traveling companion and client to the Hilton Spring Field. We ate dinner and breakfast in the hotel. Both were excellent. He was as impressed with the hotel and the service as I have always been. Tks George

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

RoomsDivisionManager, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
We are so happy you enjoyed your dinner and breakfast at the Hilton Springfield! Feel free to contact us should your travels bring you our way again!