“A wonderful nights sleep”
Review of Hilton Springfield

Hilton Springfield
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
State Road, North Carolina
“A wonderful nights sleep”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We stayed here last night after moving from South Hill to Springfield on storm work. It was the best nights sleep I've had so far. The beds are very comfortable and everything is extremely clean. The online photos look just like the rooms. If we aren't moved again today, I am hoping we stay here again tonight. We got in too late to enjoy the indoor pool but it looks very nice. I would stay in this hotel anytime.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Turkish first
New Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed June 30, 2012

It was late, I was tired and I had trouble figuring out the complicated maze of roads when I got off the exit at Springfield, VA. Honestly, I picked the Hilton because it was the only hotel I could figure out how to get into the parking lot. The staff was very friendly and the lobby was very nice. I found my room was very clean and very quiet and I got a great night's sleep. I was pleasantly surprised it was under $100 despite the fact that I walked in late with no reservations and probably got the rack rate. I used the business center before I left to check email and print directions for the next leg of my trip and it had everything I needed in good working order.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Very nice hotel. Excelent friendly staff. Very profesional and friendly shuttle bus drivers to Metro station and local restaurants. Clean attractive room, with comfortable king bed, microwave and fridge. Bathroom had very nice walk in shower, and granite counter tops. Clean indoor pool with lifeguard on duty. I liked the fact that you had to scan your room key to enter the elevators from the lobby, I appreciated it as a safety measure.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Taylors, South Carolina
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The hotel looks as tho it has been recently remodeled. The room we were in was clean and the bed comfortable. The location for us was ideal for visiting w/relatives. The restaurant for breakfast was ok, tho nothing special particularly. Service was friendly.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Fenton, Missouri
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have really taken to the Hilton chain, as each experience keeps me coming back for the same relaxing accomodations and great service. The Hilton Springfield is a fine example of the quality that Hilton brings their customers, especially rewards members. My room at my recent stay was exceptional and the staff could not have been more cordial and helpful, from the front desk to the restaurant. I slept wonderfully and enjoyed all the piece and quiet a hotel should always have. This hotel is great for business travel given its ammenities and close proximity to good food and shopping. If I return to the area for more travel, my hotel choice has already been made. Overall, this was the best experience I have had staying at a Hilton on business, and give my highest recommendation to future business travelers to stay here.

Room Tip: Bring your HHonors card. They take great care of their members.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Pretoria, South Africa
Reviewed June 10, 2012

The staff did everything I asked of them. I was here for 2 weeks on business and would stay there again in a heartbeat. The breakfast is above and beyond what I would expect from a business centric hotel. They give complimentary rides to/from the metro. Internet was good. They could do a bit of work on their restaurant food menu.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

Hotel staff was very nice. Rooms were comfortable and clean. The restaurant within the hotel had a great menu with great food! If I visit this area again I will be back!

• Stayed June 2012